Hi! ^^

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Mmmm, Opals are so shiny.
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Here are some rare gems; but in general I think some of the money people spend on them are ridiculous.
*0* but they are so shinny!! :p yeah sometimes ppl waste too much money on useless things lol
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I'm being invisible :ninja
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*0* but they are so shinny!! :p yeah sometimes ppl waste too much money on useless things lol
Yes they are and brilliant to look at but not practical to wear, really. I'd rather collect other things or spend my money.

If you had the money, what would you "waste" it on?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Yes they are and brilliant to look at but not practical to wear, really. I'd rather collect other things or spend my money.

If you had the money, what would you "waste" it on?
She's probably against wasting money in general
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Well...I'd rather spend it on lots of food and in parties!! lol but yeah wizzard is right currently I'm more into saving money lol
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
...Sakura gives me bad vibes :hmm
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well...I'd rather spend it on lots of food and in parties!! lol but yeah wizzard is right currently I'm more into saving money lol
Saving money is wise, but also treat yourself from time to time. I need to learn the balance between those :nod.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
baba was cool... sometimes
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
@goldb: Yeah I need to learn that balance as well :33
@lawlett and hardy: yeah hakuryu & Judal are cute too but Ali-chan (Alibaba) is greatest :33
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Heeeeeeey Saju-chan :zomg

you mind if I call you Saju-chan? I love it a lot :nod

what up btw?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
#teamNandoandKaKobun

Yo! o/ :D
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Heeeeeeey Saju-chan :zomg

you mind if I call you Saju-chan? I love it a lot :nod

what up btw?
Yeah call me whatever ^^ I'll let you just because I'm a nice girl lol
well.. nothing new :33 just here about to study me dont want!!! what about you?? :)

#teamNandoandKaKobun

Yo! o/ :D
Hi benelori what's up? :33
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I just slept like 2 hours with lil breaks though and still just resting in mah beh and skyping :x3 so Im just chillling
 
Top