- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Mmmm, Opals are so shiny.
*0* but they are so shinny!!Here are some rare gems; but in general I think some of the money people spend on them are ridiculous.
yeah sometimes ppl waste too much money on useless things lol

Yes they are and brilliant to look at but not practical to wear, really. I'd rather collect other things or spend my money.*0* but they are so shinny!!yeah sometimes ppl waste too much money on useless things lol
She's probably against wasting money in generalYes they are and brilliant to look at but not practical to wear, really. I'd rather collect other things or spend my money.
If you had the money, what would you "waste" it on?

Saving money is wise, but also treat yourself from time to time. I need to learn the balance between thoseWell...I'd rather spend it on lots of food and in parties!! lol but yeah wizzard is right currently I'm more into saving money lol
.Hes an alibaba anti!...why??? -.-
hoo I see :33idk yunan is my favourite.

Yeah call me whatever ^^Heeeeeeey Saju-chan![]()
you mind if I call you Saju-chan? I love it a lot![]()
what up btw?

Hi benelori what's up? :33#teamNandoandKaKobun
Yo! o/![]()
so Im just chilllingNothing much, but I'm glad to meet another Magi fanHi benelori what's up? :33
....any chance you watch or read HxH too?