Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Shut up Faust, or I won't let you count the votes. :nah
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah but you were once new, like them.

Who's them btw?

Mido, Josef (both did a nice job, without any mistakes IIRC) and now Xadyu. I don't see the problem at all.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I say let Mido or Josef host another game.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
None of them shown any interest. There's no reason for Xadyu not to host (unless Evil/everyone else is tired of co-hosting / helping).
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
None of them shown any interest. There's no reason for Xadyu not to host (unless Evil/everyone else is tired of co-hosting / helping).
I want to host with Mido actually, but not anytime soon, I want to combine the two hosting styles.^^
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I want to host with Mido actually, but not anytime soon, I want to combine the two hosting styles.^^
I believe he's asking one of you 2 to host next, before Xadyu has his chance or something like that. That's why I replied.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
None of them shown any interest. There's no reason for Xadyu not to host (unless Evil/everyone else is tired of co-hosting / helping).
It will be a continuous new host after new host every game if we don't stop it early. Stop the New Host Epidemic as immediate as possible.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
And how is that something bad?

More people willing to host a game, omg that's so bad :gwah
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I believe he's asking one of you 2 to host next, before Xadyu has his chance or something like that. That's why I replied.
Well, not me.^^ Dunno about Mido, but I was suggesting of us hosting together sometime in the future.^^
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Let me have this Faust, fuck you. :nah
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i'm in
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Its not like Faust decides who will host ...I dont know what do you care just dont play ... we are in in Xadyus game soo pshh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Honestly, I don't mind Kshadyu. He will screw up big time though, so he better cooperate with someone who did this before. Some new recruits maybe, Mido, Josef.

I'd rather play this time and see what's the meaning of this 'confirming each other' from the inside.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Lot of Mafia that lost in past games argued that certain things or roles made it impossible for them to win. Since I got the habit to not really follow the games since thew grew so big when hosting myself, I couldn't really understand what that was about. I feel a little bit behind, as I still believe it's all just a matter of good argumentation, which the previous mafia teams seemed to lack, with the result of them losing. And not some new roles that confirm someone being townie. <_>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top