Lawi should host the ultimate troll game

All Townie are Death Millers and All Mafia are regular Mafia members!Lawi should host the ultimate troll game


Really? Why are you such a lawlett fan? I think xi0 or Imperium are the smartest in MH.whats wrong with lulu....he probably smarter than the whole lot of us
Quick, someone create a poll!Really? Why are you such a lawlett fan? I think xi0 or Imperium are the smartest in MH.

Really? Why are you such a lawlett fan? I think xi0 or Imperium are the smartest in MH.
I would not say yes to everyone. In fact, until a short while ago I was against any new hosts at all, but seemingly some are not doing so bad. Acceptable people who I believe will not need to be introduced to the hosting with the co-host shit would be besides me and you; Farfalla - played in almost every game, Imp - same, xi0 - same, and niichan and 3c - co-hosted like three games with me before.I would say no to almost everyone. evil would say yes to almost everyone. Imp would be the decider, I say no to this idea.
Play this game xi0!Quick, someone create a poll!

you guys are 1 person...Yeah, how dare you comparing me to jorped![]()

In 2 different bodies thoughyou guys are 1 person...


Meh, I don't really have the fire to play. Maybe still too burned out as of right now.Play this game xi0!
Well, i have no idea in actually hosting the game, i just don't think it is as fun as playing. And not like i even had the chance to join most of the Mafia Game. I actually played only 6 games, but whenever i did everyone could see that i was really motivated to play.I would not say yes to everyone. In fact, until a short while ago I was against any new hosts at all, but seemingly some are not doing so bad. Acceptable people who I believe will not need to be introduced to the hosting with the co-host shit would be besides me and you; Farfalla - played in almost every game, Imp - same, xi0 - same, and niichan and 3c - co-hosted like three games with me before.
With rest I am always sceptical. Xadyu seems very confused about the rules. lawlett seems unreliable. Kat is wet behind her ears, so is Josef, Hardy and jorp, and whoever. If Mido does one or two more games as co-host, I think we can leave him pretty much doing it alone, he'd do that confidently.

Well, i have no idea in actually hosting the game, i just don't think it is as fun as playing. And not like i even had the chance to join most of the Mafia Game. I actually played only 6 games, but whenever i did everyone could see that i was really motivated to play.
If the time comes when i want to host, don't worry, cuz i would prolly give my best to have a impartial and fun game, but i don't really plan in hosting any time soon.
I prolly never will!![]()