Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
the guy studies political science...i think he's pretty sharp....when he wants to be:p
we bore him.....
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
whats wrong with lulu....he probably smarter than the whole lot of us
Really? Why are you such a lawlett fan? I think xi0 or Imperium are the smartest in MH.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
No need, I'd win anyway. :hee
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I would say no to almost everyone. evil would say yes to almost everyone. Imp would be the decider, I say no to this idea.
I would not say yes to everyone. In fact, until a short while ago I was against any new hosts at all, but seemingly some are not doing so bad. Acceptable people who I believe will not need to be introduced to the hosting with the co-host shit would be besides me and you; Farfalla - played in almost every game, Imp - same, xi0 - same, and niichan and 3c - co-hosted like three games with me before.

With rest I am always sceptical. Xadyu seems very confused about the rules. lawlett seems unreliable. Kat is wet behind her ears, so is Josef, Hardy and jorp, and whoever. If Mido does one or two more games as co-host, I think we can leave him pretty much doing it alone, he'd do that confidently.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah, how dare you comparing me to jorped :nah
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
No one co-hosted me because no one cares about me right? And because games that I hosted are still considered as not official mafia games by some all of you.

:dumpster
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I would not say yes to everyone. In fact, until a short while ago I was against any new hosts at all, but seemingly some are not doing so bad. Acceptable people who I believe will not need to be introduced to the hosting with the co-host shit would be besides me and you; Farfalla - played in almost every game, Imp - same, xi0 - same, and niichan and 3c - co-hosted like three games with me before.

With rest I am always sceptical. Xadyu seems very confused about the rules. lawlett seems unreliable. Kat is wet behind her ears, so is Josef, Hardy and jorp, and whoever. If Mido does one or two more games as co-host, I think we can leave him pretty much doing it alone, he'd do that confidently.
Well, i have no idea in actually hosting the game, i just don't think it is as fun as playing. And not like i even had the chance to join most of the Mafia Game. I actually played only 6 games, but whenever i did everyone could see that i was really motivated to play.
If the time comes when i want to host, don't worry, cuz i would prolly give my best to have a impartial and fun game, but i don't really plan in hosting any time soon.
I prolly never will! :XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Well, i have no idea in actually hosting the game, i just don't think it is as fun as playing. And not like i even had the chance to join most of the Mafia Game. I actually played only 6 games, but whenever i did everyone could see that i was really motivated to play.
If the time comes when i want to host, don't worry, cuz i would prolly give my best to have a impartial and fun game, but i don't really plan in hosting any time soon.
I prolly never will! :XD
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Anyway, sign-up sheet:

Mafia Game 37
Sign-up Period until midnight of 16th February (GMT)

Host: Xadyu
Co-Host: Mido and Josef

Participants:

01. [user]Kat[/user]
02. [user]Hardy[/user]
03. [user]Charlie[/user]
04. [user]Gnut[/user]
05. [user]Digitaldude[/user]
06. [user]3c[/user]
07. [user]Evil3ye[/user]
08. [user]lawlett-kun[/user]
09. [user]Sakura Saluja[/user]
10. [user]Farfalla[/user]
11. [user]Imperium[/user]
12. [user]Mazino[/user]
13. [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
14.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top