Only here for the food.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

I always love anime, I think, but I don't think I've ever liked western animated movie.

Hmm, now that you ask me, I realize I don't really have any favorite. In terms of movies, I prefer live-action ones, you see, but from all the animated movies, I think I like Tangled and Rise of the Guardians the most.
Then what's your favorite live-action movie, or you don't have a favorite there as well?

I was pretty excited for Rise of the Guardians.. But in the end I was sorely disappointed by the movie.

Not sure if I have a favorite too, that goes in periods, some time ago I really loved Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, which is fucking hilarious.
Now I don't really care about any enough to call it a favorite, I guess.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

Then what's your favorite live-action movie, or you don't have a favorite there as well?

I was pretty excited for Rise of the Guardians.. But in the end I was sorely disappointed by the movie.

Not sure if I have a favorite too, that goes in periods, some time ago I really loved Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, which is fucking hilarious.
Now I don't really care about any enough to call it a favorite, I guess.
Oh, that's easy. I love LOTR!

Well, I'm rather happy about Rise of the Guardians. Well, mostly because of the characters and their voice actors actually. :p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

i heard you did naughty thing on valentine :nah
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

Really? I used to love them too, but not that much anymore..

Or well, only the Frodo/Sam part gets on my nerves these days.. Frodo is the worst main character ever. :bored
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

i heard you did naughty thing on valentine :nah
What naughty thing?

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Really? I used to love them too, but not that much anymore..

Or well, only the Frodo/Sam part gets on my nerves these days.. Frodo is the worst main character ever. :bored
Well, I usually skip Frodo part. I love Sam, I think he's the best character, it's just too bad that he shows up with Frodo... who I don't like so much. I always prefer to watch Aragorn and friends; they have more action... and good-looking characters. :p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

nah my source is trustworthy. no need to go into the details you already know them plus i'm a true gentleman i don't wanna shame you :nah
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

nah my source is trustworthy. no need to go into the details you already know them plus i'm a true gentleman i don't wanna shame you :nah

Is this just a plot by you to find out what I did that day?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

nope this is real. i told you i'm a gentleman so i don't want to spit out the details :nah
so do you have any explanations for your acts?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

I truly have no idea what you are talking about. I'm thinking that you are delusional.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

ahaa you're denying to force me to name my source, nah such tactics won't work with me young lady :nah
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

I'm just telling the truth. That day went by so normally (well, maybe not that normal if you count the ash rain), I didn't do anything weird.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Moving on to the next stage of life.

A bit late, but I finally saw Frozen a few days ago :wtf
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Moving on to the next stage of life.

Oh, you did? What do you think of it?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Moving on to the next stage of life.

Oh, you did? What do you think of it?
Yes; I loved it. After it, I kept going up to random women at work and singing "Hey, do you wanna build a snowmaaaaan?" :XD That was fun. Elsa is so fabulous and Olaf is just so funny. I hadn't enjoyed a Disney musical so much in a long while, the songs were catchy.

Had you read the theories about how the film ties in with Tangled?

Also have you seen the Honest Trailer for the movie:

 
Last edited by a moderator:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Moving on to the next stage of life.

Yes; I loved it. After it, I kept going up to random women at work and singing "Hey, do you wanna build a snowmaaaaan?" :XD That was fun. Elsa is so fabulous and Olaf is just so funny. I hadn't enjoyed a Disney musical so much in a long while, the songs were catchy.

Had you read the theories about how the film ties in with Tangled?

Also have you seen the Honest Trailer for the movie:

Ah, you have a rather positive review then. I was actually more disappointed; I think it's because I had a high expectation of this movie and it turned out that it didn't reach my expectation. I was particularly disappointed about Elsa's characters. I though she could have been better. Anna doesn't even leave an impression. Olaf is seriously the only character I really love.

Yep, I know about it's relation with Tangled, and to be honest, I like Tangled more than Frozen.

LOL. I am so in agreement with Elsa's song there. At first, I don't really like Let It Go, and then after a while, I started to like it, but then everywhere, people keep singing that song and I became a bit sick of hearing it but the song was already stuck in my head. :XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Moving on to the next stage of life.

Ah, you have a rather positive review then. I was actually more disappointed; I think it's because I had a high expectation of this movie and it turned out that it didn't reach my expectation. I was particularly disappointed about Elsa's characters. I though she could have been better. Anna doesn't even leave an impression. Olaf is seriously the only character I really love.

Yep, I know about it's relation with Tangled, and to be honest, I like Tangled more than Frozen.

LOL. I am so in agreement with Elsa's song there. At first, I don't really like Let It Go, and then after a while, I started to like it, but then everywhere, people keep singing that song and I became a bit sick of hearing it but the song was already stuck in my head. :XD
Yeah I had no expectations of the movie; in fact, I didn't even know Disney was releasing a movie. I think the concept of 2 princesses who are fairly independent in the same movie. Honestly, I agree with what you say; Olaf was my favourite character and the most interesting too. Though as the trailer points out, his existent is strange as Elsa was never said to be able to give life to ice creatures, but well, it's a Disney movie. I was really enjoying Elsa and was expecting her evil to be on a grand scale but meh.

But yeah, loved the music; especially when I found out Kristen Bell played Anna :wub.

Tangled is definitely the better of the 2. The horse; Maximillion? how awesome.

Ah Let it Go; I had heard of it before I was aware of the film and thought it was lovely song, but it played too often and was everywhere after a while. But when watching the film, I liked it again and the scene with it just makes it better.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Moving on to the next stage of life.

What is your next stage in life?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Moving on to the next stage of life.

Serial Sadism :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Moving on to the next stage of life.

Yeah I had no expectations of the movie; in fact, I didn't even know Disney was releasing a movie. I think the concept of 2 princesses who are fairly independent in the same movie. Honestly, I agree with what you say; Olaf was my favourite character and the most interesting too. Though as the trailer points out, his existent is strange as Elsa was never said to be able to give life to ice creatures, but well, it's a Disney movie. I was really enjoying Elsa and was expecting her evil to be on a grand scale but meh.
I really want a sidekick like Olaf. :XD
I didn't expect Elsa to be evil, just more of a snow queen than a scared queen. When she sings Let It Go, I really thought that she finally becomes the snow queen, but her reactions to Anna and friends breaking into her castle just makes me disappointed.

Tangled is definitely the better of the 2. The horse; Maximillion? how awesome.
:lmao Max is awesome without even speaking a line.

Ah Let it Go; I had heard of it before I was aware of the film and thought it was lovely song, but it played too often and was everywhere after a while. But when watching the film, I liked it again and the scene with it just makes it better.
I love the scene! What's with all the ice and snowflakes... The animation is really great in that scene.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

What is your next stage in life?
the life of a working adult. :mono

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Serial Sadism :nod
I wish. :hmph
 
Top