Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.
I was pretty excited for Rise of the Guardians.. But in the end I was sorely disappointed by the movie.
Not sure if I have a favorite too, that goes in periods, some time ago I really loved Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, which is fucking hilarious.
Now I don't really care about any enough to call it a favorite, I guess.
Then what's your favorite live-action movie, or you don't have a favorite there as well?I always love anime, I think, but I don't think I've ever liked western animated movie.
Hmm, now that you ask me, I realize I don't really have any favorite. In terms of movies, I prefer live-action ones, you see, but from all the animated movies, I think I like Tangled and Rise of the Guardians the most.
I was pretty excited for Rise of the Guardians.. But in the end I was sorely disappointed by the movie.
Not sure if I have a favorite too, that goes in periods, some time ago I really loved Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, which is fucking hilarious.
Now I don't really care about any enough to call it a favorite, I guess.




That was fun. Elsa is so fabulous and Olaf is just so funny. I hadn't enjoyed a Disney musical so much in a long while, the songs were catchy.
. 
Max is awesome without even speaking a line.

