Games MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

What a stupid statement. Of course you wouldn't trust me yet. Would you trust anyone yet? LOL.
No, I was referring to your statement about not caring to get killed early on. I'm guessing you're the bomb possibly :')
He said he has a night role though, are you implying he is lying?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Night roles :
-3c
-Kat

Plain townies:
-DD
-Sakura Saluja (?)

No night roles:
-gnut

Roles:
-Mazino


PS: I dunno if its good to go for Nuno lol, my vote was just random :XD
You forgot me.

Try being one for the second time in a row...

I hope Xadyu followed protocol and made it random or I'm going to kill him.

Plain townie.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

He said he has a night role though, are you implying he is lying?
Wouldn't be too surprising xD I mean not like a bomb would admit being a bomb. Just a hunch, but it's a possibility.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

What is your role niichan?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

OH wtf I thought you were talking about DD :gwah 3 plain townis again ? well Xad though
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

So two or three (sakura?) "plain Townie" claims again. Interesting.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Hardy is surprisingly quiet so far.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

fuk disu shittu! Votekill Evil3ye
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB :hip

Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home :yay

1st Sakura what did you mean by :



There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o

2nd I have a night role :blush

3rd - Votekill 3c :3
Votekill Raditz

Raditz has always been a dick.
The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu :XD



Not really.

Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
Moah, what a spam discussion. And I don't really understand the most name referneces either, I must say. They should have been on the avatars at least.

Though what 3c said might work. Just vote train someone random, so that mafia won't have a chance to manipulate us.

So, Vote kill 3c? :redface
fuk disu shittu! Votekill Evil3ye
8 of 12 votes.
3c 3x (Kat/Freeza , Imperium/Goku, Evil3ye/Bulma)
Evil3ye 2x (Tapion/Digitaldude, Lawlett-kun/Trunks)
Digitaldude 1x (Videl/Sakura_Saluja)
Gnut 1x (Broly/Mazino)
Imperium 1x (Hardy/Piccolo)

*I will wait xadyu to see how many hours we have this day
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

You bastard, you don't put votes in a spoiler, read the rules.
that was an accident. i know the rules. Didnt want to edit though ^^
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

@Kat: sry for the late reply I just meant I can only vote I think :33
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

so thats what 3 plain townies? someone is lying. someone named imp??
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Sakura, is your role a plain townie?

so thats what 3 plain townies? someone is lying. someone named imp??
I think its more likely you, if there is someone lying. You dont seem your aggressive forthright self. I would have half expected you to already have named two or three potential mafia members (most likely wrongly).
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

@Kat: sry for the late reply I just meant I can only vote I think :33
So you are just (Townie) ?

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

I think its more likely you, if there is someone lying. You dont seem your aggressive forthright self. I would have half expected you to already have named two or three potential mafia members (most likely wrongly).
So you're not lying, brother?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

So you are just (Townie) ?
She mentioned voting, maybe she is Noble or Politician and cannot say that.

And Lawly, what can you say about your role?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

So you're not lying, brother?
No. It's bad enough having this shit twice, but this time I wont be lynched because of dd or niichans illogical arguments again. Time to go on the front foot.

Who do you have your eyes on so far?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

This might sound weird, but in the last game Nuno barely liked posts (if any). In this one he's all over the place.

Sakura is a bit... weird too

Hardy is surprisingly quiet so far.
Playing LoL.

I have a night role btw

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Back to LoL, this is dead.
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Sakura, is your role a plain townie?



I think its more likely you, if there is someone lying. You dont seem your aggressive forthright self. I would have half expected you to already have named two or three potential mafia members (most likely wrongly).
Fucks sake just kill me then I don't care.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top