Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE
I will destroy you Frieza. RIP Planet Vegeta.Im gonna change my vote too![]()
I will destroy you Frieza. RIP Planet Vegeta.Im gonna change my vote too![]()
Oh crap, really. 9 hoursno, you are not hsoting next game.

I don't like that guy either. He killed my people and shit.I will destroy you Frieza. RIP Planet Vegeta.
I was working on it, shush.Give us an update on the votes plz, Xad![]()
Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB
Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home![]()
1st Sakura what did you mean by :
There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o
2nd I have a night role![]()
3rd - Votekill 3c :3
Votekill Raditz
Raditz has always been a dick.
The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu
Not really.
Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
Moah, what a spam discussion. And I don't really understand the most name referneces either, I must say. They should have been on the avatars at least.
Though what 3c said might work. Just vote train someone random, so that mafia won't have a chance to manipulate us.
So, Vote kill 3c?![]()
fuk disu shittu! Votekill Evil3ye
Votekill 3c
Well, name them.So far it's still a little early. I find it too early to start a huge bandwagon, which I have become. I wouldn't have been for random collective bandwagon until a little later in the day phase. Like Imp said there has to be a certain amount of search for real suspects. I'm not sure how serious my voters are though. Imp has said he might change, so who knows. Hardy said he locked already though, that's pretty weird IMO. There's still like 10 hours left and who knows what will happen.
But really I have few suspects. I'd like to see people post a bit more (especially inactive nubs).
Yeah, he's the most important bad guy in the series. You exterminated my race and Goku's. You're an intergalaxy Hitler.Wait my character is a guy ?![]()
@Hardy just leave it like it is for now ... its just a feeling
oh his line in the anime about piccolo's arm is one of my favorites....He's just unlucky that he has a shit character.

I added a post to say I don't really have any suspects. Was bad wording in my post and I didn't want to edit. It's not about carefreeness. If I had to mention one now Hardy would stand out to me purely because he locked his vote on me for reasons I find insufficient, especially with so many hours left and people left to really post in the phase. I'd never lock my vote this early on day 1 unless I was very sure about it.Well, name them.
My vote was basically only placed to get more information. From you on the one hand, and from others on the other. That Hardy locked on you as fourth (!) was really interesting to see, but from your side there was like not much to evaluate, which was oddly enough.
So I don't really know where that carefreeness comes from, that you still feel confident enough to be that reserved.
RPing always makes people vote for meoh....nuno's ass is on the line huh....what did you do???
let me catch up guys....i'll be back and forth reading....

Had you reacted like this earlier I wouldn't had voted for you. You seemed that you didn't really care about being voted at all, even if you had a night role (most of them, very useful for the town).I added a post to say I don't really have any suspects. Was bad wording in my post and I didn't want to edit. It's not about carefreeness. If I had to mention one now Hardy would stand out to me purely because he locked his vote on me for reasons I find insufficient, especially with so many hours left and people left to really post in the phase. I'd never lock my vote this early on day 1 unless I was very sure about it.
I don't know what you hoped you would press out of me, lol. Before your vote I believe I had already said I had a night role. After your vote I revealed it could be very useful. I'm not going to say more than that this day, and I said that already.
didn't i jobbed your ass in one of the movies...beat the brakes off yai got the strongest char in DB
Votekill Gnut

tryin to get personal....I don't see how I am laying back here right now, but in the game when the two of us were mafia with Farfalla, I might have indeed been concerned to stir and blame thing on others in later phases, to save your sorry ass, when you had one slip up after an other.
What's there to say about your role now though?

DD is claiming normal townie though.well nuno is a little up front to me to be mafia....maybe a bomb
DD seems to claim vengeful....niichan is kinda playing really cautious so far....
the three plain townie thing is quite amusing...kat's claim to not do anything and like forty minutes later adds only during the day...kinda seems idk
hardy,i just think he's having fun with his role like nuno....
but herms to me is playing a lot like when me and him where mafia...kinda laying back stirring the pot
maz hasn't posted enough for me neither has lala...the new girl idk

could she have not been sure of how her claim would play out...nuno would be my witness on this oneHe isn't asking to get killed, he's just trolling. That's nothing weird in him.
Also, yes, I know what you meant about her. Good one, I skipped that post for some reason.
maybe....like i said....that's it for todayAnd I'm sharing my point of view. What's a 'day role' though? Implying you have a day action, as in Vigilante, Cowboy, Noble, Assassin etc?
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/2995678-MAFIA-GAME-37-DRAGON-BALL-THE-BATTLE-FOR-BALANCE?p=3708889&viewfull=1#post3708889
kat
idk...seems weird to me to add this unless she wasn't sure about something
as far as DD...he is askin to be killed....why??
Seems as I missed it too. What is she saying there exactly? Maybe she meant the day discussions? Though, as of later when she said she had a night role, it's not something one would have pointed out is only at day. Slip up?He isn't asking to get killed, he's just trolling. That's nothing weird in him.
Also, yes, I know what you meant about her. Good one, I skipped that post for some reason.