Games MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Im gonna change my vote too :p
I will destroy you Frieza. RIP Planet Vegeta.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Wait my character is a guy ? :gwah


@Hardy just leave it like it is for now ... its just a feeling
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Give us an update on the votes plz, Xad :nah
I was working on it, shush.

Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB :hip

Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home :yay

1st Sakura what did you mean by :



There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o

2nd I have a night role :blush

3rd - Votekill 3c :3
Votekill Raditz

Raditz has always been a dick.
The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu :XD



Not really.

Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
Moah, what a spam discussion. And I don't really understand the most name referneces either, I must say. They should have been on the avatars at least.

Though what 3c said might work. Just vote train someone random, so that mafia won't have a chance to manipulate us.

So, Vote kill 3c? :redface
fuk disu shittu! Votekill Evil3ye
Votekill 3c
8 of 12 votes.
3c 4x (Kat/Freeza, Imperium/Goku, Evil3ye/Bulma, Hardy/Piccolo)
Evil3ye 2x (Tapion/Digitaldude, Lawlett-kun/Trunks)
Digitaldude 1x (Videl/Sakura_Saluja)
Gnut 1x (Broly/Mazino)

9 hours left until end of Day 1
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

So far it's still a little early. I find it too early to start a huge bandwagon, which I have become. I wouldn't have been for random collective bandwagon until a little later in the day phase. Like Imp said there has to be a certain amount of search for real suspects. I'm not sure how serious my voters are though. Imp has said he might change, so who knows. Hardy said he locked already though, that's pretty weird IMO. There's still like 10 hours left and who knows what will happen.

But really I have few suspects. I'd like to see people post a bit more (especially inactive nubs).
Well, name them.
My vote was basically only placed to get more information. From you on the one hand, and from others on the other. That Hardy locked on you as fourth (!) was really interesting to see, but from your side there was like not much to evaluate, which was oddly enough.

So I don't really know where that carefreeness comes from, that you still feel confident enough to be that reserved.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Wait my character is a guy ? :gwah


@Hardy just leave it like it is for now ... its just a feeling
Yeah, he's the most important bad guy in the series. You exterminated my race and Goku's. You're an intergalaxy Hitler.

I'm not gonna leave anything. You tried to make an argument against me but you have nothing to back it up.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

oh....nuno's ass is on the line huh....what did you do???

let me catch up guys....i'll be back and forth reading....
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

He's just unlucky that he has a shit character.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

He's just unlucky that he has a shit character.
oh his line in the anime about piccolo's arm is one of my favorites....
"has anyone seen my arm....it's green"...:lmao
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Well, name them.
My vote was basically only placed to get more information. From you on the one hand, and from others on the other. That Hardy locked on you as fourth (!) was really interesting to see, but from your side there was like not much to evaluate, which was oddly enough.

So I don't really know where that carefreeness comes from, that you still feel confident enough to be that reserved.
I added a post to say I don't really have any suspects. Was bad wording in my post and I didn't want to edit. It's not about carefreeness. If I had to mention one now Hardy would stand out to me purely because he locked his vote on me for reasons I find insufficient, especially with so many hours left and people left to really post in the phase. I'd never lock my vote this early on day 1 unless I was very sure about it.

I don't know what you hoped you would press out of me, lol. Before your vote I believe I had already said I had a night role. After your vote I revealed it could be very useful. I'm not going to say more than that this day, and I said that already.

oh....nuno's ass is on the line huh....what did you do???

let me catch up guys....i'll be back and forth reading....
RPing always makes people vote for me :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I added a post to say I don't really have any suspects. Was bad wording in my post and I didn't want to edit. It's not about carefreeness. If I had to mention one now Hardy would stand out to me purely because he locked his vote on me for reasons I find insufficient, especially with so many hours left and people left to really post in the phase. I'd never lock my vote this early on day 1 unless I was very sure about it.

I don't know what you hoped you would press out of me, lol. Before your vote I believe I had already said I had a night role. After your vote I revealed it could be very useful. I'm not going to say more than that this day, and I said that already.
Had you reacted like this earlier I wouldn't had voted for you. You seemed that you didn't really care about being voted at all, even if you had a night role (most of them, very useful for the town).

And about me locking... I dunno, I doubt I'll get anything better so screw it. I'm tired of the late day 1 pressure.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Back to LoL
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

well nuno is a little up front to me to be mafia....maybe a bomb
DD seems to claim vengeful....niichan is kinda playing really cautious so far....
the three plain townie thing is quite amusing...kat's claim to not do anything and like forty minutes later adds only during the day...kinda seems idk
hardy,i just think he's having fun with his role like nuno....
but herms to me is playing a lot like when me and him where mafia...kinda laying back stirring the pot
maz hasn't posted enough for me neither has lala...the new girl idk

my two cents....

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

i got the strongest char in DB :hip

Votekill Gnut
didn't i jobbed your ass in one of the movies...beat the brakes off ya:hee
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I don't see how I am laying back here right now, but in the game when the two of us were mafia with Farfalla, I might have indeed been concerned to stir and blame thing on others in later phases, to save your sorry ass, when you had one slip up after an other.

What's there to say about your role now though?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I don't see how I am laying back here right now, but in the game when the two of us were mafia with Farfalla, I might have indeed been concerned to stir and blame thing on others in later phases, to save your sorry ass, when you had one slip up after an other.

What's there to say about your role now though?
tryin to get personal....:p
it is a day role...that's it for now
i'm only pointing out how i see it...why you getting all riled up
not like i voted for you or anything...?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

well nuno is a little up front to me to be mafia....maybe a bomb
DD seems to claim vengeful....niichan is kinda playing really cautious so far....
the three plain townie thing is quite amusing...kat's claim to not do anything and like forty minutes later adds only during the day...kinda seems idk
hardy,i just think he's having fun with his role like nuno....
but herms to me is playing a lot like when me and him where mafia...kinda laying back stirring the pot
maz hasn't posted enough for me neither has lala...the new girl idk
DD is claiming normal townie though.

Can you explain a little more your read on Kat?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

He isn't asking to get killed, he's just trolling. That's nothing weird in him.

Also, yes, I know what you meant about her. Good one, I skipped that post for some reason.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

And I'm sharing my point of view. What's a 'day role' though? Implying you have a day action, as in Vigilante, Cowboy, Noble, Assassin etc?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

He isn't asking to get killed, he's just trolling. That's nothing weird in him.

Also, yes, I know what you meant about her. Good one, I skipped that post for some reason.
could she have not been sure of how her claim would play out...nuno would be my witness on this one
when we were mafia i claim day role/no night...i was going to claim vengeful...but mido/nuno said nono...to risky

maybe i'm digging to much...

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

And I'm sharing my point of view. What's a 'day role' though? Implying you have a day action, as in Vigilante, Cowboy, Noble, Assassin etc?
maybe....like i said....that's it for today
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/2995678-MAFIA-GAME-37-DRAGON-BALL-THE-BATTLE-FOR-BALANCE?p=3708889&viewfull=1#post3708889
kat:cookiehand
idk...seems weird to me to add this unless she wasn't sure about something

as far as DD...he is askin to be killed....why??
He isn't asking to get killed, he's just trolling. That's nothing weird in him.

Also, yes, I know what you meant about her. Good one, I skipped that post for some reason.
Seems as I missed it too. What is she saying there exactly? Maybe she meant the day discussions? Though, as of later when she said she had a night role, it's not something one would have pointed out is only at day. Slip up?

Kat, what's your defense here?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top