Games MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Seems as I missed it too. What is she saying there exactly? Maybe she meant the day discussions? Though, as of later when she said she had a night role, it's not something one would have pointed out is only at day. Slip up?

Kat, what's your defense here?
see bish...i be trying

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

have to fix dinner and shower...be back in a bit
i would like to hear more from lala and maz....
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Oh that post I was trolling, trying to make DD feel that Im not doing anything either and then added that just during the day ... I wanted to troll him lol I never thought you would think something like that about it
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I can troll whomever I want :hmph
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Oh that post I was trolling, trying to make DD feel that Im not doing anything either and then added that just during the day ... I wanted to troll him lol I never thought you would think something like that about it
Cant troll me. I troll myself.
oh such nice timing....so amaze

be back in a bit
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I will go to sleep soon and I promised I would change vote, well its not like it will be smarter but wtv Votekill Evil (cuz he doesnt like me :derp well its just random anyway, nothing personal :XD )
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Yep keel evil.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

wut, you changed from one random to another?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

After one more episode I will gather my thoughts and put it into an analysis - for what it's worth on day 1, then prolly change too.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

wut, you changed from one random to another?
well I cant say why :nah + I said I would change
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Day Phase ends in 7 hours.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Give us an update on the votes plz, Xad :nah

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

I find your behaviour pretty strange Kat =/
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Yeah well I wasnt thinking when I made that joke, I just wanted to troll a bit but seems like others took it too srsly. And that votechange well I already said I would change the vote and didnt find anybody really suspicious so I picked Evil .. not very smart I know, sorry about that
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Give us an update on the votes plz, Xad :nah
I was working on it, shush.

Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB :hip

Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home :yay

1st Sakura what did you mean by :



There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o

2nd I have a night role :blush

3rd - Votekill 3c :3
Votekill Raditz

Raditz has always been a dick.
The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu :XD



Not really.

Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
Moah, what a spam discussion. And I don't really understand the most name referneces either, I must say. They should have been on the avatars at least.

Though what 3c said might work. Just vote train someone random, so that mafia won't have a chance to manipulate us.

So, Vote kill 3c? :redface
fuk disu shittu! Votekill Evil3ye
Votekill 3c
I will go to sleep soon and I promised I would change vote, well its not like it will be smarter but wtv Votekill Evil (cuz he doesnt like me :derp well its just random anyway, nothing personal :XD )
8 of 12 votes.
3c 3x (Imperium/Goku, Evil3ye/Bulma, Hardy/Piccolo)
Evil3ye 3x (Digitaldude/Tapion, Lawlett-kun/Trunks, Kat/Freeza)
Digitaldude 1x (Sakura_Saluja/Videl)
Gnut 1x (Mazino/Broly)


7 hours left until end of Day 1
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Yeah well I wasnt thinking when I made that joke, I just wanted to troll a bit but seems like others took it too srsly. And that votechange well I already said I would change the vote and didnt find anybody really suspicious so I picked Evil .. not very smart I know, sorry about that
Doesn't seem like a joke. Why would it take you 40 minutes to finish a joke?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Doesn't seem like a joke. Why would it take you 40 minutes to finish a joke?
Cuz as I said I was at school >_> and I posted the rest after my class finished
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Well I will vote kill Piccolo (Hardy :p) for now. His lock after half of day 1 almost was left seems very odd to me. Would be pretty convenient for a Mafia to add a vote to a bandwagon to try and bait others to jump on too. May change it depending on the next hours I'm still awake.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

A mafia locking his vote halfway through day 1 isn't the most convenient move though.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Would be convenient if you are Mafia Kat. FRIEEEEZAAAAA!!!! Scum! I don't understand why you'd change from one random to another. Seems pointless even if you said you'd change (which would be no reason to if you had no suspects). Your joke is way more suspicious though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top