Games MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Not really no. I think it is the height of foolishness to have someone you dont suspect especially in the first phase. Frankly I suspect everyone, its only that I dont have credible arguments against most of the players that stops me from acting on it. You dont want to be in a situation where you are assuming someone is telling the truth simply because you inherently trust them.

Having said that though, I dont believe in the argument for a death miller, mainly because I think most people have got Sakura's role wrong. I dont think she meant to imply she was a plain townie. If she is, then the argument gains credence I think. But having a death miller would mean the game is being balanced in a more intricate way than usual (2 mafia + death miller, or 3 mafia + death miller would need to be balanced by a stronger town/masons or a third party of some sort), and its something I dont see Xadyu doing with such a small game and his inexperience.
kat says she has a strong role for town....no one else has made this claim
i can atleast say she did say that....but sakura...idk...

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

I am plain townie omg man!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I still think that Sakura not replying for 1:20h while being active in other threads could mean something, specially since she was happy about the game and stuff. You're just focusing on her role thing.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I still think that Sakura not replying for 1:20h while being active in other threads could mean something, specially since she was happy about the game and stuff. You're just focusing on her role thing.
maybe she doesnt care.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

That kind of sucks, I really don't want to leave my vote on 3c, but I am in a situation, in which I can easily find the end for whatever random reasons the votes were. And I don't see lawlett changing his vote before the day ends, neither digital. Hmmm. What do...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

That kind of sucks, I really don't want to leave my vote on 3c, but I am in a situation, in which I can easily find the end for whatever random reasons the votes were. And I don't see lawlett changing his vote before the day ends, neither digital. Hmmm. What do...
Vote for hard
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

@Imp , it was mostly him barely reacting to the votes against him, like giving them little to none importance, I already explained that though.

Why wouldnt I votelock if I dont think Ill find something that screams mafia? Werent you in favour of lynching someone completely randomly, arent you a bit of a hypocrite then?
Okay, I remember that. The way you stated that you had a reason though I thought it would be a more substantial one that I missed.

Because time would give you alternatives for a better choice, that is why you shouldnt have votelocked. You cannot say that the everything that would be revealed in this phase has been revealed. So giving yourself room to make a more informed choice should be a priority for a townie, an early votelock eliminates the ability to make an informed choice when more information comes out. E.g. The case with Kat now. I'm pretty sure you are full aware of this which is why it is still puzzling.

You and Farfalla have said the same thing, I dont know where you are getting it from. Evil said he voted for 3c because it he believed in the random stuff. I voted for 3c because I dont like raditz (but also gave the assurance I would be changing it because it was essentially a joke vote). This is a fundamental misunderstanding my stance on random voting. I agree with it only to the extent that nothing else exists as an alternative. That is why I have given myself the room to change. That does not constitute hypocrisy.

Feel free, I'm sure lol is much more fun.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

votekill digitaldawg
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Well it doesn't look like anything will change at this point. DD and Imp claiming plain townie again is lulz and seems unlikely to be true, especially if Sakura is a plain townie too, but for now that's not really worth voting for I guess. Hardy stated his reasons for votekilling 3c. I still believe that was rather dumb (no matter if mafia or not) but it I guess it makes sense. Right now I can't see anyone as clearly suspicious, besides Kat.

"Oh wait, no one can blame me when I change my vote now lol. Now I better leave before shit gets serious". Sounds like a pretty noobish mafia, but something I could imagine with Kat. So votekill Kat. Have to leave pretty soon and won't be here when the phase ends.

It was all an elaborate trap to reveal you niichan and kat as the mafia.
I think by now you accused almost every player of being mafia :lmao
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Gonna reply to Imp later, dinner time.

But yes, LoL was a lot more fun than a dead thread.

I still think that Sakura not replying for 1:20h while being active in other threads could mean something, specially since she was happy about the game and stuff. You're just focusing on her role thing.
I prefer guiding myself with possible lies / failed claims than forum activity, yes. I dont really think that her being super happy (if she was, who knows) for playing means a lot btw.

kat says she has a strong role for town....no one else has made this claim
i can atleast say she did say that....but sakura...idk...
Why the hell do you ask me to explain you something if you are not gonna give me any feedback?

That kind of sucks, I really don't want to leave my vote on 3c, but I am in a situation, in which I can easily find the end for whatever random reasons the votes were. And I don't see lawlett changing his vote before the day ends, neither digital. Hmmm. What do...
There are like 5 hours left, chill.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

votekill digitaldawg
Are you kidding with this shit?

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Every time I claim plain townie someone wants to kill me!!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

You and Farfalla have said the same thing, I dont know where you are getting it from. Evil said he voted for 3c because it he believed in the random stuff. I voted for 3c because I dont like raditz (but also gave the assurance I would be changing it because it was essentially a joke vote). This is a fundamental misunderstanding my stance on random voting. I agree with it only to the extent that nothing else exists as an alternative. That is why I have given myself the room to change. That does not constitute hypocrisy.
I got that from last game, when you started random voting for GB and in your third post you asked if people couldn't vote for him as well if they were going to pick a random target to be lynched. Didn't seem like you were trying to use it as a last resort. Also, I remember another game when we both voted for the same person, using the random target tactic thing (that was right after Nuno scaped as mafia after Evil tried to get him lynched on day 1). I don't recall in with part of that game was that though, to know if that was the last thing you've tried. But I dunno why you brought my name back to the discussion, since I dropped it after your reply, since I didn't find good things against you then. I thought that would show you I stopped digging that.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB :hip

Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home :yay

1st Sakura what did you mean by :



There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o

2nd I have a night role :blush

3rd - Votekill 3c :3
Votekill Raditz

Raditz has always been a dick.
The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu :XD



Not really.

Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
Moah, what a spam discussion. And I don't really understand the most name referneces either, I must say. They should have been on the avatars at least.

Though what 3c said might work. Just vote train someone random, so that mafia won't have a chance to manipulate us.

So, Vote kill 3c? :redface
fuk disu shittu! Votekill Evil3ye
Votekill 3c
I will go to sleep soon and I promised I would change vote, well its not like it will be smarter but wtv Votekill Evil (cuz he doesnt like me :derp well its just random anyway, nothing personal :XD )
Well I will vote kill Piccolo (Hardy :p) for now. His lock after half of day 1 almost was left seems very odd to me. Would be pretty convenient for a Mafia to add a vote to a bandwagon to try and bait others to jump on too. May change it depending on the next hours I'm still awake.

This is too hard =-= I tried to check things on Hardy, Imp, Mazi and Kat and it led me nowhere...
Before I try to check things on others, let me cast my first vote already:

Votekill DD (he asked us to).

Gonna finish work I brought home and check the thread meanwhile. If I see something convincing, I'll change my vote.
votekill digitaldawg

12 of 12 votes.
3c 3x (Imperium/Goku, Evil3ye/Bulma, Hardy/Piccolo)
Evil3ye 3x (Digitaldude/Tapion, Lawlett-kun/Trunks, Kat/Freeza)
Digitaldude 3x (Sakura_Saluja/Videl, Farfalla/Vegeta, gnut/Gotenks)
Hardy 2x (Naruto-niichan/Krillin, 3c/Raditz)
Gnut 1x (Mazino/Broly)




5 hours left until end of Day 1
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Are you kidding with this shit?

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Every time I claim plain townie someone wants to kill me!!
why you and evil being so hostile towards me...you were just askin to be killed...

explain that betrayal video...what's it really suppose to mean...trying to get recruited or something?


@hardy....to me sakura looked like she did not read her role once she got it/before she post....idk

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Just dont kill me dawg my plan backfired.
:huh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

why you and evil being so hostile towards me...you were just askin to be killed...

explain that betrayal video...what's it really suppose to mean...trying to get recruited or something?


@hardy....to me sakura looked like she did not read her role once she got it/before she post....idk
Gnut you are grasping here, and we are against you?? we never mentioned you.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Just dont kill me dawg my plan backfired.
I think you and Imp will be a bigger issue to analyse on the second day, if you make it through the night. For now I really see the saver bet in Kat.

Votekill Kat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top