- Joined
- Jul 21, 2008
- Messages
- 5,575
- Reaction score
- 599
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
GOOOOOO CZECH 





It's worse than I imagined, then. XDThey lost 3 games and it meant shit ... if we wake up and win all the rest we can even be the 1st onces but they would have to wake up and play reaaaaaaaaally well ^^
I think never giving up it's such an important thing ^^Wtf we never give up ... hockey iss a sport where you play until the last second ...
We losing hard
Hmm I wouldn't mind though... I'd either keep it or put: "Slovakia is the best, no matter what they say" xD well the same but with Spain :33Yeah gonna change it back in a short whileWe losing hard
We were losing 4:0 after 2nd period aaaand we made t to 4:3 I dunno if I remember well but our goalman abandoned the goal so we had power play 6v5 and that time I guess they got 5th goal .. never mind we still have world cup this year :3How did it feel to lose to your *masters* russia? Must suffocatingYeah gonna change it back in a short whileWe losing hard
Do you think they have a chance in winning the entire thing?How did it feel to lose to your *masters* russia? Must suffocating

There certainly is a chance i cant say for sure. I thought they would beat UsDo you think they have a chance in winning the entire thing?
1st - we were playing good against RussiaHow did it feel to lose to your *masters* russia? Must suffocating
So after all it was still a good match I guess? ^^Well we lost to our "brothers" Czechs, not like it matters cuz they are going home today anyway they wont beat USAWe were losing 4:0 after 2nd period aaaand we made t to 4:3 I dunno if I remember well but our goalman abandoned the goal so we had power play 6v5 and that time I guess they got 5th goal .. never mind we still have world cup this year :3
Excuses,excuses. You guys did okayish against us indeed.1st - we were playing good against Russia
2nd - Russia is not the best
3rd - we didnt lose in the right playing time
They lost all matches! Really that you think they will win World Cup? Olympics is easier! lolWell we lost to our "brothers" Czechs, not like it matters cuz they are going home today anyway they wont beat USAWe were losing 4:0 after 2nd period aaaand we made t to 4:3 I dunno if I remember well but our goalman abandoned the goal so we had power play 6v5 and that time I guess they got 5th goal .. never mind we still have world cup this year :3