Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
GOOOOOO CZECH :celebrate

:teehee
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
There is any hope to Slokavia being qualified? I mean, they lost two games already. XD
I prefer not root for anyone.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
They lost 3 games and it meant shit ... if we wake up and win all the rest we can even be the 1st onces but they would have to wake up and play reaaaaaaaaally well ^^
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
They lost 3 games and it meant shit ... if we wake up and win all the rest we can even be the 1st onces but they would have to wake up and play reaaaaaaaaally well ^^
It's worse than I imagined, then. XD
If they win against Czech, they will play against USA again. Conclusion: forget it. XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Wtf we never give up ... hockey iss a sport where you play until the last second ...
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Wtf we never give up ... hockey iss a sport where you play until the last second ...
I think never giving up it's such an important thing ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: SLOVAKIA! FOR THE WIN! LET'S WIN THIS!

Wow you even changed the thread's title :33
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: SLOVAKIA! FOR THE WIN! LET'S WIN THIS!

Yeah gonna change it back in a short while :XD We losing hard
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: SLOVAKIA! FOR THE WIN! LET'S WIN THIS!

Yeah gonna change it back in a short while :XD We losing hard
Hmm I wouldn't mind though... I'd either keep it or put: "Slovakia is the best, no matter what they say" xD well the same but with Spain :33 or with "Sakura Saluja "twehehe
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You are the best anyway! I love you !!!!!!!!

Well we lost to our "brothers" Czechs, not like it matters cuz they are going home today anyway they wont beat USA :nah We were losing 4:0 after 2nd period aaaand we made t to 4:3 I dunno if I remember well but our goalman abandoned the goal so we had power play 6v5 and that time I guess they got 5th goal .. never mind we still have world cup this year :3
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: SLOVAKIA! FOR THE WIN! LET'S WIN THIS!

Yeah gonna change it back in a short while :XD We losing hard
How did it feel to lose to your *masters* russia? Must suffocating
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: SLOVAKIA! FOR THE WIN! LET'S WIN THIS!

How did it feel to lose to your *masters* russia? Must suffocating
Do you think they have a chance in winning the entire thing?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: You are the best anyway! I love you !!!!!!!!

Am I the best? :worrybunny
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: SLOVAKIA! FOR THE WIN! LET'S WIN THIS!

How did it feel to lose to your *masters* russia? Must suffocating
1st - we were playing good against Russia
2nd - Russia is not the best
3rd - we didnt lose in the right playing time
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: You are the best anyway! I love you !!!!!!!!

Well we lost to our "brothers" Czechs, not like it matters cuz they are going home today anyway they wont beat USA :nah We were losing 4:0 after 2nd period aaaand we made t to 4:3 I dunno if I remember well but our goalman abandoned the goal so we had power play 6v5 and that time I guess they got 5th goal .. never mind we still have world cup this year :3
So after all it was still a good match I guess? ^^
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: SLOVAKIA! FOR THE WIN! LET'S WIN THIS!

1st - we were playing good against Russia
2nd - Russia is not the best
3rd - we didnt lose in the right playing time
Excuses,excuses. You guys did okayish against us indeed.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: You are the best anyway! I love you !!!!!!!!

Well we lost to our "brothers" Czechs, not like it matters cuz they are going home today anyway they wont beat USA :nah We were losing 4:0 after 2nd period aaaand we made t to 4:3 I dunno if I remember well but our goalman abandoned the goal so we had power play 6v5 and that time I guess they got 5th goal .. never mind we still have world cup this year :3
They lost all matches! Really that you think they will win World Cup? Olympics is easier! lol
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You are the best anyway! I love you !!!!!!!!

Moelat speaks the truth!
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: You are the best anyway! I love you !!!!!!!!

looool

Leo is the ultimate tr00!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top