Re: In the dark nobody can see how dumb you sound..
Try reading kingdom, its fun.
Try reading kingdom, its fun.
Beelzebub was great in the beginning, the comedy was hilarious, it was a fine manga for quite some time. After a while it just becomes a habit of reading it, just like Naruto or Fairy Tail for me, Naruto was fucking epic at the start and quickly became shit after the Chuunin Exams, but from time to time it delivered epic fights. Fairy Tail on the other hand, survived because of tards and it's ecchiness, but both became a weekly reading habit. The characters are still somewhat fun and that's what keeps me going.i read one piece, tower of god, the breaker weekly that's it. i like starting new manga but i already read all the good one so it's rare for me to start a new one.
i don't even know why you bother with stuff like Beelzebub. its so bad, i dropped it long time ago. i put it in the fairy tail, reborn category: popular "i dont even know why people read those shit" shounen and i imagine all the readers being lawlett-like
It's been on my list for a while, but I need to get into manga-reading again before I can seriously start a new one, otherwise I'll drop it before I know it.Try reading kingdom, its fun.

i'll get on it. but its 330-ish chapters list scare me lol.Try reading kingdom, its fun.
I can't remember. But it didn't last long.hum around what chapter did you drop ToG? i have a MAL but it's kinda outdated lemme check
keep readingI can't remember. But it didn't last long.

Never.keep reading![]()







Of course, have you never seen Frasier?wtf is Kelsey Grammar doing in it? When was he an action star?![]()