- Joined
- Oct 15, 2006
- Messages
- 3,233
- Reaction score
- 1,618
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
This is totally what Hatsukoi Limited had going for it, and what probably totally killed it as well. It's a brilliant structure when done well, but people either get too attached or don't have time to attach themselves to characters and its popularity falters. So I'm both pleased and worried about iGirl doing the same thing.I read iShoujo and SS this week. I figured that this is what iShoujo would do...so it seems we'll get a new couple for each 'arc'. I think that's a refreshing way of tackling the genre, and at least we aren't stuck with annoying characters for too long if they turn out to be that way. Of course the down side is if we get likable characters like the two in this 'arc' then we have to say good bye to them one the arc is over.
