That is definitely a shocker to see Viz of all companies add AC to their lineup.
Another major issue I should also point out, aside from the depiction of guns, is that there are going to be a lot of puns that won't translate well. Sure, a lot of them are minor, but then there are still two big ones that need to be taken care of: Korosensei's name and Bitch-sensei. For the sake of keeping things as close as possible to the original source material, I hope Viz keeps these puns intact rather than try to make their own thing, unless their own thing happens to work.
Seeing how sensitive English-language media can be to guns, it wouldn't surprise me if at some point, the series gets pulled from the lineup, temporarily or permanently. In the meantime, I can't imagine this series getting anything less than a Teen Plus rating. There's one instance of Irina saying "fuck" in the original manga, but I guess they can just tone it down, raise the rating to Mature, or both.