a fake bloody concept. it's position is still reflective of fan response and editorial decision.Toriko and WT absent in the estimated release.
Gintama and Isobe's position are incorrect which was most likely due to some of the page numbers being cut off by the scanner. This is the fixed up version.Jump #16 (17/03) :
We can't be sure since so many series are unranked.Nisekoi doing great on 4th, I wonder if it is impact of the anime, it was running already, but it is too early to say, I think.
Potentially seems like an ill omen for Illegal Rare with yellow caution flags being raised. Maybe its just a red herring of sorts.Gintama and Isobe's position are incorrect which was most likely due to some of the page numbers being cut off by the scanner. This is the fixed up version.
Issue #16
WSJ Cast (Cover)
One Piece (Lead Color Page)
Naruto
Shokugeki no Soma (23 pg.)
Assassination Classroom
Tokyo Wonder Boys (23 pg.)
Nisekoi
Isobe
Stealth Symphony
Kuroko no Basket
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Gintama (Color Page)
Haikyuu!!
Toriko
iShoujo
Illegal Rare
Soul Catcher(S)
World Trigger
Kochikame
Bleach
Iron Knight
Issue #17 Info:
Cover & Lead CP: Kuroko no Basket
CP: Bleach, Peach Pluck (One Shot, 47 pg.)
Absent: One Piece



I was also a little bit worried about Illegal Rare already being so low despite not being ranked (Lots a failures get placed low before they begin ranking), but I'm going to chalk this up to just how many unranked series there are in the magazine.Potentially seems like an ill omen for Illegal Rare with yellow caution flags being raised. Maybe its just a red herring of sorts.
Surprised bleach is getting yet another cp. They seem to be doing another of those weeks where they are conservative on the colour pages
This isn't anywhere close to the first time Bleach has gotten such a low ranking.What? Bleach has second to lowest ranking, it's falling even more?
I presume we don't discuss it now as well?
I know it's far from now, but I really want to see Stealth's first ranking.![]()
It has been pretty consistent tho, we can't ignore that. A few leaps of faith in the fans when it struggled up to the middle of the table but that's it. I mean discussing the ongoing trend of getting worst.^^I was also a little bit worried about Illegal Rare already being so low despite not being ranked (Lots a failures get placed low before they begin ranking), but I'm going to chalk this up to just how many unranked series there are in the magazine.
---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------
This isn't anywhere close to the first time Bleach has gotten such a low ranking.
Calling bleach the final arc seems to just have made it keep getting put in a bad spot in the magazine, its like folks just dont care about it anymore. Though maybe its just old age. I wonder if the same would happen to One Piece years from now. Naruto seems impervious to low rank. And if we add Toriko to this action senior manga, well it seems like it may be following in Bleachs footsteps.What? Bleach has second to lowest ranking, it's falling even more?
I presume we don't discuss it now as well?
I know it's far from now, but I really want to see Stealth's first ranking.![]()
okay, so I see Island and Koi no Kamisama, and the old Nisekoi, which is nice, but the question remains as to the presence of Williams, Personant and Apple. I mean I'm still gonna buy it, but it'd be nice to know for sure?Komi Naoshi short works - Koi no Kami-sama cover
![]()
What a freaking bummerGintama and Isobe's position are incorrect

It's just part of the cover and three oneshots don't fulfil an entire volume with normal number of pages, which is not the case here, probably, it should have more pages. So, I think they will be there.okay, so I see Island and Koi no Kamisama, and the old Nisekoi, which is nice, but the question remains as to the presence of Williams, Personant and Apple. I mean I'm still gonna buy it, but it'd be nice to know for sure?

I would only mind Personant and Apple for completion's sake, as I find them the worst out of the bunch. Still not bad, but I always thought Komi is most at home when it comes to romance and comedy, not so much for action and the likes.okay, so I see Island and Koi no Kamisama, and the old Nisekoi, which is nice, but the question remains as to the presence of Williams, Personant and Apple. I mean I'm still gonna buy it, but it'd be nice to know for sure?
It going to be a total of 320 pages (longer than normal volumes).It's just part of the cover and three oneshots don't fulfil an entire volume with normal number of pages, which is not the case here, probably, it should have more pages. So, I think they will be there.