- Joined
- Mar 4, 2012
- Messages
- 787
- Reaction score
- 377
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread
5 more volumes left.. Keep going..
5 more volumes left.. Keep going..
.
That's the one which piqued my curiosity!This is still my favorite get in the car claymore image xP
![]()
When you finish up and reach the current chapter I will have to ask you one important question that all Claymore fans keep in mind..Volume 21 completed
I am impressed by Raki's skills, Miria is still the best Claymore. That Roxanne may be creepy but she is....
I will catch up today or tomorrow, most likely today.When you finish up and reach the current chapter I will have to ask you one important question that all Claymore fans keep in mind..
I recommend Batoto since Manga Editors themselves put their Edited Mangas there and Edited Mangas aren't compressed (there are no watermarks there like "this image is hosted..." either). MF is practically the worst site there is. The "problem" with Batoto is that they respect Manga Editors wishes hence you won't find Mangastream's versions there (MS doesn't want the traffic to be decreased which equals less money received from advertisements) or first volumes which were never scanlated (there are only scans made using official English version).F***ing Mangafox! If they weren't the only reader which lists chapter names as well as numbers I'd never bother with them ever.
Any thoughts on the reader I should cite instead?
What is the questionWhen you finish up and reach the current chapter I will have to ask you one important question that all Claymore fans keep in mind..
Roxanne !Who's the fairest of them all?
Who's the fairest of them all?
No, it's Galatea.Roxanne !
What is the question
Roxanne !
I rest my case ^_^No, it's Galatea.
Who's the fairest of them all?
Roxanne !
Did we ever have a poll about this here?No, it's Galatea.
The problem with a poll about this is, Roxanne is the fairest of them all, but people would not vote for her due to knowing her abhorrent personality.Did we ever have a poll about this here?
LOL not the fairest.. But your favorite character? Mine is Teresa, then comes Riful, then Miria and followed by Roxanne.. What about you??What is the question
Well the competition will be most likely between Flora, Galatea, Teresa, Hysteria and Roxanne. OMG I can't tell who I'm going to vote for.. This is a true nightmare!!The problem with a poll about this is, Roxanne is the fairest of them all, but people would not vote for her due to knowing her abhorrent personality.
so it would not be a poll about who has the fairest looks but rather what warrior is liked the most (best example is Gala she has above average looks but is majorly loved so she would rank higher then someone like Hysteria who is way better looking then Gala but less liked)
Well actually it is more her whorish looks that would not make me vote for her. I don't really like girls who are painted up like prostitutes.The problem with a poll about this is, Roxanne is the fairest of them all, but people would not vote for her due to knowing her abhorrent personality.
Hysteria is also a prostitute, so she is not prettier than Galatea.so it would not be a poll about who has the fairest looks but rather what warrior is liked the most (best example is Gala she has above average looks but is majorly loved so she would rank higher then someone like Hysteria who is way better looking then Gala but less liked)