Re: A Meeting of Manly Men
I have none and I don't want one.
I have none and I don't want one.
What otaku stuff you have?I have none and I don't want one.
Not even:I have none and I don't want one.



Not loli enough?Nope not even that one.
I like it as a picture though.![]()
No I just don't swing that way.Not loli enough?

Close to perfection, too perfect.No I don't think they are perfect...![]()
No you got that wrong.Close to perfection, too perfect.

2D complex is deep, yo!No you got that wrong.
This has nothing to do with it.
Again: You're not completely wrong but still wrong. Please stop.2D complex is deep, yo!


Do you like the moe girls cuz they sound cute, or cuz they look cute, or cuz they ACT cute?I think you got that wrong boss...![]()

Art because of art, eh?I like them because I like them. I have no reason whatsoever.![]()
