Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....
lissa got yo'nose wide open
lissa got yo'nose wide open





LOL.got em! word..bish...i am home
my thread right![]()
bish...i am home
my thread right![]()


lol - hah??LOL.got em! word..

oh...now i know how to get you to my threadI just wanted to point out that I'm not a perv, as you underlined in the win thread. Simply, I was just stating the obvious. Besides, I am more interested in seeking the pleasures of the mind, not those of the body![]()


....me insinuating...no no...right....
yup still lurking on claymore...not posting much though; don't have time these days.
Mhh..., calling me a perv, asking about claymore...are you implying something there?



. Sometimes, I don't even have time to pee!is that a nipple i see...reminds meNah, I'm posting from time to time...and more in the weekends.
At work is crazy. Sometimes, I don't even have time to pee!
provocative?? Me?? nah!
meow!



so you advertise....you good at it i bet....I've always wanted to become an astronaut. I ended up in marketing,contracting and sales though.![]()




you are in marketing?I've always wanted to become an astronaut. I ended up in marketing,contracting and sales though.![]()

oh nothing...just being a sillywhat's funny about it?![]()
Mind is part of bodyI just wanted to point out that I'm not a perv, as you underlined in the win thread. Simply, I was just stating the obvious. Besides, I am more interested in seeking the pleasures of the mind, not those of the body![]()
