TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

lissa got yo'nose wide open:heh
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

chill greg...chill
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

isn't this priceless...lissa askin for mercy


the giggler....:toc
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Mario - you need to be sent to the kitchen. Always crackn yo lame jokes.
Go home Greg. :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

bish...i am home

my thread right:heh
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I just wanted to point out that I'm not a perv, as you underlined in the win thread. Simply, I was just stating the obvious. Besides, I am more interested in seeking the pleasures of the mind, not those of the body :heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I just wanted to point out that I'm not a perv, as you underlined in the win thread. Simply, I was just stating the obvious. Besides, I am more interested in seeking the pleasures of the mind, not those of the body :heh
oh...now i know how to get you to my thread
call you a perv every now and then....:p

how ya been....:hug
still reading claymore?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

right :heh....

yup still lurking on claymore...not posting much though; don't have time these days.

Mhh..., calling me a perv, asking about claymore...are you implying something there?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

right :heh....

yup still lurking on claymore...not posting much though; don't have time these days.

Mhh..., calling me a perv, asking about claymore...are you implying something there?
me insinuating...no no...:hurr

:XD
ancy claymore

i see you are a back a little more lately....got some time off/or is it slow at work?


noooooo....you're no provocative:cookiehand
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Nah, I'm posting from time to time...and more in the weekends.

At work is crazy <_>. Sometimes, I don't even have time to pee!


provocative?? Me?? nah!


meow!​
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Nah, I'm posting from time to time...and more in the weekends.

At work is crazy <_>. Sometimes, I don't even have time to pee!


provocative?? Me?? nah!


meow!​
is that a nipple i see...reminds me

:toc


what you do...you can't even pee?
surgeon,astronaut,etc???:hee
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I've always wanted to become an astronaut. I ended up in marketing,contracting and sales though. :oh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I've always wanted to become an astronaut. I ended up in marketing,contracting and sales though. :oh
so you advertise....you good at it i bet....
i can tell you quick to think of ideas..ff and all:heh

yeah...i always wanted to be a member of g.i.joe
but,i work in food:heh
astronaut:lmao
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

what's funny about it? :huh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Hey! What's up?

Did you hear that Ohio St. has a mumps outbreak? I won't be going to campus for awhile
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I just wanted to point out that I'm not a perv, as you underlined in the win thread. Simply, I was just stating the obvious. Besides, I am more interested in seeking the pleasures of the mind, not those of the body :heh
Mind is part of body :edu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top