- Joined
- Oct 1, 2013
- Messages
- 50
- Reaction score
- 4
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I get that. Gintama is a whale to swallow even if you're caught up. Though it does several different genres so very well that at some point you're bound to find something you enjoy. Something about the loose narrative is endearing and a little bit refreshing. More than being a series that just doesn't take itself seriously, it's a series that bends and curves without compromising it's internal integrity, which I find comedies of other types tend to do a lot. That and when it DOES do serious shounen stuff it's still quite good.
But I've done my duty for today. Translating a Jump oneshot and the wordiest manga in the anthology. Can I have another award now?
You should take on the project of translating Bleach.
I am pretty sure it can give Gintama a run for the money on the manga with the most word count in the anthology.
You will win many awards if you are able to accomplish that feat.

Last edited:
