So what? Why does that even matter?

o-okMore people talk about NYC or some other place than Philly, and I don't see Philly being as crowded as DC and NYC were.
Even though I grew up 18+ years in NYS I've never even been near NYC. Even around here I had to buy a house 40 miles from my place of work (which is downtown) to be out far enough where I dont have neighbors on top of me.
You can't compare NYC to Philly..everyone goes to NYC.. it's like number one but if we are talking about top ten, then Philly is definitely on the list. Btw , like gary said, why does it matter to you, why do you care?More people talk about NYC or some other place than Philly, and I don't see Philly being as crowded as DC and NYC were.
Holy hell, enough with the "why does it matter to you why do you care" crap. I don't see why I'm not allowed to care.You can't compare NYC to Philly..everyone goes to NYC.. it's like number one but if we are talking about top ten, then Philly is definitely on the list. Btw , like gary said, why does it matter to you, why do you care?
No one said you aren't, we're asking why you careHoly hell, enough with the "why does it matter to you why do you care" crap. I don't see why I'm not allowed to care.
I'm not talking about top ten, I'm talking about how Philly doesn't get as much attention in general. It's usually either NYC, Chicago, LA, or San Francisco.

That made me lol, in a kinda sadistic wayI've killed insects... lots of'em! SHAAAAHHH SHASHASHASHASHA!
. I used to torture locusts when I was a child.
I really liked them and wanted to have them as pets, but I forgot to put air holes on the boxes of the first couple ones. xDD
Wat? something happened?I confess that I don't want kids because you can't protect them.
I've killed insects... lots of'em! SHAAAAHHH SHASHASHASHASHA!
That made me lol, in a kinda sadistic way. I used to torture locusts when I was a child.
I never killed for fun but if I see a giant cockaroach(they fly aswell!) it's gotta die. I think it's mostly cause I fear them.That reminds me of my sadistic ways... When I was around 10, still living with my brother in the same room, there were these little flies that like the color yellow and white, you probably know them. xD There was one day that our blue and white sheets were covered in lots of those flies, they were like infested. xD So I wanted to get rid of them but they always returned. And one day I put some on the back of these planet stickers that we had on our wardrobe and put them back on it... That seemed to scare them away for good. xD
Also, I used to unintentionally kill snails.I really liked them and wanted to have them as pets, but I forgot to put air holes on the boxes of the first couple ones. xDD
COCKROACH MUST BE KILLED OAO I'm scared of them too, especially if they start flying!I never killed for fun but if I see a giant cockaroach(they fly aswell!) it's gotta die. I think it's mostly cause I fear them.
