Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
So what? Why does that even matter?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Just wondering where this sense of civic pride comes from. I know you went to school there, but I don't really see how Philadelphia is socially shorthanded in any sense. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
More people talk about NYC or some other place than Philly, and I don't see Philly being as crowded as DC and NYC were.
 

TStew

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
165
Reaction score
155
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You all can have the cities, I confess I have no love for any of them :no Even though I grew up 18+ years in NYS I've never even been near NYC. Even around here I had to buy a house 40 miles from my place of work (which is downtown) to be out far enough where I dont have neighbors on top of me.
 

VAArmOOs

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
77
Reaction score
29
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I've killed insects... lots of'em! SHAAAAHHH SHASHASHASHASHA!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
what a badass, so hardcore
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
More people talk about NYC or some other place than Philly, and I don't see Philly being as crowded as DC and NYC were.
You can't compare NYC to Philly..everyone goes to NYC.. it's like number one but if we are talking about top ten, then Philly is definitely on the list. Btw , like gary said, why does it matter to you, why do you care?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You can't compare NYC to Philly..everyone goes to NYC.. it's like number one but if we are talking about top ten, then Philly is definitely on the list. Btw , like gary said, why does it matter to you, why do you care?
Holy hell, enough with the "why does it matter to you why do you care" crap. I don't see why I'm not allowed to care.

I'm not talking about top ten, I'm talking about how Philly doesn't get as much attention in general. It's usually either NYC, Chicago, LA, or San Francisco.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Holy hell, enough with the "why does it matter to you why do you care" crap. I don't see why I'm not allowed to care.

I'm not talking about top ten, I'm talking about how Philly doesn't get as much attention in general. It's usually either NYC, Chicago, LA, or San Francisco.
No one said you aren't, we're asking why you care :oh

Which is more interesting than the actual answer - NYC is the most populated city in the country, what do you expect?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I've killed insects... lots of'em! SHAAAAHHH SHASHASHASHASHA!
That made me lol, in a kinda sadistic way :oh. I used to torture locusts when I was a child.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
That reminds me of my sadistic ways... When I was around 10, still living with my brother in the same room, there were these little flies that like the color yellow and white, you probably know them. xD There was one day that our blue and white sheets were covered in lots of those flies, they were like infested. xD So I wanted to get rid of them but they always returned. And one day I put some on the back of these planet stickers that we had on our wardrobe and put them back on it... That seemed to scare them away for good. xD

Also, I used to unintentionally kill snails. :oh I really liked them and wanted to have them as pets, but I forgot to put air holes on the boxes of the first couple ones. xDD
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
So I've learned a very important lesson today: expect the unexpected, even if that means you will be humping a boulder towards the end of a reasonable day!
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
So.... why did you sexually harass a boulder?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Well, It kinda harassed me. My knee and my hand got raped.

I still don't understand how I tripped on it. The damn thing was huge (1x1m). Yet, I did not see it and ended up on it. :oh
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I don't want kids because you can't protect them.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I confess that I don't want kids because you can't protect them.
Wat? something happened?

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

I've killed insects... lots of'em! SHAAAAHHH SHASHASHASHASHA!
That made me lol, in a kinda sadistic way :oh. I used to torture locusts when I was a child.
That reminds me of my sadistic ways... When I was around 10, still living with my brother in the same room, there were these little flies that like the color yellow and white, you probably know them. xD There was one day that our blue and white sheets were covered in lots of those flies, they were like infested. xD So I wanted to get rid of them but they always returned. And one day I put some on the back of these planet stickers that we had on our wardrobe and put them back on it... That seemed to scare them away for good. xD

Also, I used to unintentionally kill snails. :oh I really liked them and wanted to have them as pets, but I forgot to put air holes on the boxes of the first couple ones. xDD
I never killed for fun but if I see a giant cockaroach(they fly aswell!) it's gotta die. I think it's mostly cause I fear them.
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
I never killed for fun but if I see a giant cockaroach(they fly aswell!) it's gotta die. I think it's mostly cause I fear them.
COCKROACH MUST BE KILLED OAO I'm scared of them too, especially if they start flying!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'm scared of spider rain! :arf
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I should have learned the last time I consumed a caffeinated beverage after 4pm. Don't do it. Curse you caffeine compulsion to do work instead of sleeping!
 
Top