Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I never had the courage to ask you guys. :oh Well, I can play:

Top: Malphite/Wukong/Darius/Jax/Pantheon
Jungle: Elise/Shyvana
ADC: every champ
Mid: Swain/Fizz/Malzahar/Ziggs
Support: Tresh/Leona/Blitz

Rank: Gold 2

I would love to play with you guys. Fun comes first.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
LOL, I was G2 last season too (haven't played ranked this season, leel). Didn't play ranked that much though. Think I could've easily gotten Diamond if I just continued playing, unless I suddenly hit an unforseen wall in skill. Climbing was pretty easy.

Cool, I'll let ya know if we play today too. Those mid picks though wtf... Swain and Malz cancer pls.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
LOL, I was G2 last season too (haven't played ranked this season, leel). Didn't play ranked that much though. Think I could've easily gotten Diamond if I just continued playing, unless I suddenly hit an unforseen wall in skill. Climbing was pretty easy.

Cool, I'll let ya know if we play today too. Those mid picks though wtf... Swain and Malz cancer pls.
Good news syx is a League player too, and is ranked Gold 2, so he can help me carry you scrubs!
I lied, I'm no LoL player. Take that as a payback for making phio cry. Don't mess with me.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
WHAT
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Now, that's an interesting twist. :lmao
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I WAS FOOLED!?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Nuno, I can open an account named SyxIsAHeartbreaker and place it in the abyss of Bronze V, don't be so sad :comfort
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
WeiXiao is my favorite playa, he so sex WA DA FUK
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Of course I do, who doesn't play LoL?
:eyeroll

Fire Dragon Slayer Happy is always welcome here!

Well, it was around 2003 or 2004 I think. I was hanging out in a german allround forum, talking about Dragon Ball - back then I didn't know that Dragonball is a japanese product - and games stuff. There was this member who had always those cool Sasuke avatars, so I asked him about it and he introduced me in this wonderful manga/anime world. I gave Naruto a try and watched episode 2X. It was a rather boring episode until Naruto made his epic declaration of war against all the Chuunin exam participants. I also fell in love with the japanese sync, so everything took its course there.
You're Turkish-German like MM?

Ah cool story, until the Naruto part. Well, I guess back then Naruto( both character and story) were quite epic. I guess now the same would applied by tard fans or whatever. I guess everyone came from DB or some old manga/anime then branched out to either Naruto/OP/Bleach or Seinen.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I WAS FOOLED!?
It's called P-E-N-T-A-K-I-L-L!!!!!!!!!!!

You're Turkish-German like MM?

Ah cool story, until the Naruto part. Well, I guess back then Naruto( both character and story) were quite epic. I guess now the same would applied by tard fans or whatever. I guess everyone came from DB or some old manga/anime then branched out to either Naruto/OP/Bleach or Seinen.
Yes, that's right. Furthermore, MM and my humble self also support the same turkish football club -> Besiktas. That's a serious bond we have there, like:



Part 1 of Naruto was obviously an amazing read. I still enjoy the current chapters, it's a really good comic relief. :amuse
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I like Hugo Almeida, does that count?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Of course I do, who doesn't play LoL?
:heh

And I think Mello and N > L, and Guren Lagann is shit...

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

I lied, I'm no LoL player. Take that as a payback for making phio cry. Don't mess with me.
This was the best plot twist ever :lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I lied, I'm no LoL player. Take that as a payback for making phio cry. Don't mess with me.
Bullshit! You knew too many champions and their roles for that to be the case! :yelling
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
I don't accept this. He even picked off-meta things that aren't even popular at the moment.
He has a friend who is a pro. :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
syx got the spot....dissing gary....oh yeah

get him syx....call him a feeder or what ever the @#$Z%....:toc
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
syx got the spot....dissing gary....oh yeah

get him syx....call him a feeder or what ever the @#$Z%....:toc
What? This was a convo between Nuno and him, I just happened to interject. Put your glasses on, old man. :nah
 
Top