Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What? This was a convo between Nuno and him, I just happened to interject. Put your glasses on, old man. :nah
damn u.u....

get nuno,syx....i like syx....he's a ToG guy:p
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
He also said "Pentakill". Clearly a LoL gamer :nah
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He also said "Pentakill". Clearly a LoL gamer :nah
This is Doraku pt. 2. Says he's a gold player but isn't, so just acts like this was an elaborate troll. :nah
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Doraku is supreme noob. He's worse than Utsune considering he's a veteran and STILL plays bot games/refuses to play with us.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh you can play against bots? Nice.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, that's right. Furthermore, MM and my humble self also support the same turkish football club -> Besiktas. That's a serious bond we have there, like:



Part 1 of Naruto was obviously an amazing read. I still enjoy the current chapters, it's a really good comic relief. :amuse
I remember Besiktas; had a few stints in European football. Not sure about this season though. How are they doing in the league?

Ohhh Kyodai bond? :zomg

Yes, definitely for comic relief. I really enjoyed some aspects of the war but there were too many elements introduced and in the end Kishi failed in how to properly manage them all and now we're doing the final dance with ever changing plots.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
What, I like the current chapters...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Doraku is supreme noob. He's worse than Utsune considering he's a veteran and STILL plays bot games/refuses to play with us.
I think that's a consequence of his ping, honestly...but yeah lol

Utsune is a veteran at this point IMO

Oh you can play against bots? Nice.
Yes, but why would you want to?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why wouldn't I? That sound slike a lot of fun. :zomg

[Note: I grew up with single player games. MMOs are usually not my thing.]
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why wouldn't I? That sound slike a lot of fun. :zomg

[Note: I grew up with single player games. MMOs are usually not my thing.]
It isn't any different than PvP though. It's just a crappier version of the game because it's AI.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It isn't any different than PvP though. It's just a crappier version of the game because it's AI.
I like fighting AIs. :blush
Only if the AI is not completely retarded though.
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
I remember Besiktas; had a few stints in European football. Not sure about this season though. How are they doing in the league?

Ohhh Kyodai bond? :zomg

Yes, definitely for comic relief. I really enjoyed some aspects of the war but there were too many elements introduced and in the end Kishi failed in how to properly manage them all and now we're doing the final dance with ever changing plots.
:beer
 
Last edited by a moderator:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Let me clear up things: :lmao

Like Miyagi said, I have a couple of friends who play LoL. I was never a big fan of it, but my friends didn't stop asking me to play with them. One day they literally forced me to install LoL and we played for some weeks. I really enjoyed it by the way. But those idiots of friends chose the worst point of time to force-introduce me into LoL. Soon they had to start studying for their exams and I was that kind of a person who wouldn't play without them. After ~2 months of abstinence, I decided to uninstall LoL. They still try to get me back every time (according to them I was doing quite well), but as you already know I'm an asshole and never played LoL again. That's why I know some stuff about LoL.

Bullshit! You knew too many champions and their roles for that to be the case! :yelling
I got all those info from one of those friends I mentioned. I told him to write me a good and authentic profile. Seems like he did very well, don't you think? :amuse

I like Hugo Almeida, does that count?
If senpai wants it to be count, it counts!

I remember Besiktas; had a few stints in European football. Not sure about this season though. How are they doing in the league?
Besiktas currently is placed 3rd in the league, one point behind Galatasaray. Fenerbahce is first and already won the league. There are still 2 matchs to play. The second place is very valuable, since Fenerbahce was expelled from the next Champions League season. Ending up second means a direct qualification. But I don't really care whether Besiktas ends up second or third. Since the manipulation scandal 2011 (Besiktas was involved too) I stopped watching the games, because the Turkish Football Federation didn't punish the big teams like Fenerbahce or Besiktas. The logical consequence should have been to relegate them to 2nd division. But they didn't, because they are corrupt as hell. Before that event, I used to watch nearly every match of Besiktas, Galatasaray and Fenerbahce.

Yes, definitely for comic relief. I really enjoyed some aspects of the war but there were too many elements introduced and in the end Kishi failed in how to properly manage them all and now we're doing the final dance with ever changing plots.
Yeah, couldn't agree more. The fights are still good I think. You just have to forget about the overall plot, plot holes, stupid turn of events, pis, instant godlike power-ups and so forth.

:hug
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Reinstall League and play with us or face punishment :nah
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wonder which kind of punishment that would be...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
1. Well, I think it's quite good, but the villains are bad though. They kinda drag the series in a wrong path.

2. I'm going to wait.

3. Don't say my list is small, it's more than enough for me.:darn I only watch Hunter X Hunter and Gokukoku no Brynhildr. I started Gokukoku no Brynhildr because of its amazin op song, but I'm sure I will stop watching it. Don't like it so much.

Dude, I did post in the HXH chapter discussion threads (before the hiatus) and I also took part in the HXH awards. How come this is new news for you?

Agreed on the manhwa stuff. But I would still place them above many manga series I follow. Try both The Gamer and DICE! You will definitely like at least one of them.
1. Shiwoon behaved like a tard a lot of times too, kinda annoyed with the "Wow so much potential" for the 30th time :XD

2. It hurts, but I probably will too.

3. You read like.... 6 series? Not too surprised you would put most of the manhwa above the manga you read, because they're awfully average. Gamaran probably is the worst out of them, some entertaining fights, but besides that it basically has nothing to offer besides one nice twist. I daresay Hunter x Hunter is the only really good manga you follow atm (besides Orange, but not counting that for now). Only my opinion ofc, but I doubt you would call Naruto or Fairy Tail that good either, at least for what they've become. If you want to read a good Shounen, try Magi. If you want to read really good Seinen, try Vinland Saga/Berserk. Could name more, but if 6 series or are close to your limits, I better not suggest anything but what I consider the best manga I follow atm, and which you will likely enjoy.

Hunter x Hunter anime is great, are you as hyped as I am about what is to come? :zomg Brynhildr isn't bad at all, but no doubt a grim story, a pretty slow pace, and definitely not great storytelling, at least not yet. Elfen Lied was like that (the authors previous work) at first too, but turned out really great in the end. Prolly will watch Brynhildr until the end.

I didn't follow the HxH Awards too much tbh, was busy with other stuff. Before hiatus (like more than 2 years ago) is just way too much in the past, you can't expect me to remember all the members who discussed HxH back then XD Please tell Nuno what he's missing with not watching the anime at least, the noob prefers to troll the manga because of a few badly drawn pages he's seen.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

what an overexaggeration. It was good though, but lol.
Trolled people rarely acknowledge the greatness of the troll :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top