damn u.u....What? This was a convo between Nuno and him, I just happened to interject. Put your glasses on, old man.![]()
get nuno,syx....i like syx....he's a ToG guy

damn u.u....What? This was a convo between Nuno and him, I just happened to interject. Put your glasses on, old man.![]()


This is Doraku pt. 2. Says he's a gold player but isn't, so just acts like this was an elaborate troll.He also said "Pentakill". Clearly a LoL gamer![]()

I remember Besiktas; had a few stints in European football. Not sure about this season though. How are they doing in the league?Yes, that's right. Furthermore, MM and my humble self also support the same turkish football club -> Besiktas. That's a serious bond we have there, like:
![]()
Part 1 of Naruto was obviously an amazing read. I still enjoy the current chapters, it's a really good comic relief.![]()
I think that's a consequence of his ping, honestly...but yeah lolDoraku is supreme noob. He's worse than Utsune considering he's a veteran and STILL plays bot games/refuses to play with us.
Yes, but why would you want to?Oh you can play against bots? Nice.

It isn't any different than PvP though. It's just a crappier version of the game because it's AI.Why wouldn't I? That sound slike a lot of fun.
[Note: I grew up with single player games. MMOs are usually not my thing.]
The most recent chapters, yes. The war was just a mess though.What, I like the current chapters...
I like fighting AIs.It isn't any different than PvP though. It's just a crappier version of the game because it's AI.

I remember Besiktas; had a few stints in European football. Not sure about this season though. How are they doing in the league?
Ohhh Kyodai bond?![]()
Yes, definitely for comic relief. I really enjoyed some aspects of the war but there were too many elements introduced and in the end Kishi failed in how to properly manage them all and now we're doing the final dance with ever changing plots.


I got all those info from one of those friends I mentioned. I told him to write me a good and authentic profile. Seems like he did very well, don't you think?Bullshit! You knew too many champions and their roles for that to be the case!![]()

If senpai wants it to be count, it counts!I like Hugo Almeida, does that count?
Besiktas currently is placed 3rd in the league, one point behind Galatasaray. Fenerbahce is first and already won the league. There are still 2 matchs to play. The second place is very valuable, since Fenerbahce was expelled from the next Champions League season. Ending up second means a direct qualification. But I don't really care whether Besiktas ends up second or third. Since the manipulation scandal 2011 (Besiktas was involved too) I stopped watching the games, because the Turkish Football Federation didn't punish the big teams like Fenerbahce or Besiktas. The logical consequence should have been to relegate them to 2nd division. But they didn't, because they are corrupt as hell. Before that event, I used to watch nearly every match of Besiktas, Galatasaray and Fenerbahce.I remember Besiktas; had a few stints in European football. Not sure about this season though. How are they doing in the league?
Yeah, couldn't agree more. The fights are still good I think. You just have to forget about the overall plot, plot holes, stupid turn of events, pis, instant godlike power-ups and so forth.Yes, definitely for comic relief. I really enjoyed some aspects of the war but there were too many elements introduced and in the end Kishi failed in how to properly manage them all and now we're doing the final dance with ever changing plots.


what an overexaggeration. It was good though, but lol.That has to go down as one of the best trolls in history :')
1. Shiwoon behaved like a tard a lot of times too, kinda annoyed with the "Wow so much potential" for the 30th time1. Well, I think it's quite good, but the villains are bad though. They kinda drag the series in a wrong path.
2. I'm going to wait.
3. Don't say my list is small, it's more than enough for me.I only watch Hunter X Hunter and Gokukoku no Brynhildr. I started Gokukoku no Brynhildr because of its amazin op song, but I'm sure I will stop watching it. Don't like it so much.
Dude, I did post in the HXH chapter discussion threads (before the hiatus) and I also took part in the HXH awards. How come this is new news for you?
Agreed on the manhwa stuff. But I would still place them above many manga series I follow. Try both The Gamer and DICE! You will definitely like at least one of them.
Brynhildr isn't bad at all, but no doubt a grim story, a pretty slow pace, and definitely not great storytelling, at least not yet. Elfen Lied was like that (the authors previous work) at first too, but turned out really great in the end. Prolly will watch Brynhildr until the end.Trolled people rarely acknowledge the greatness of the trollwhat an overexaggeration. It was good though, but lol.
