Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*Looks at your avy*

She seems rather ready to do just that if you ask me... :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Now, that is a pun.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
3c's april fools' joke way way crueler. I even left the Naruto section, because I'm too ashamed. Look at what you did to me 3c...

1. It's okay from time to time, but the author really is exaggerating in Shioon's case, I agree. I'm also annoyed by the fact that we don't get a normal training arc. Seems like the author uses the Matrix training method as a shortcut, whenever he feels like making Shioon stronger. I would rather prefer Shioon training with one of the Elders and learning specific Sunwoo Clan techniques.

2. Tell me when you find something. :)

3. Agreed for the most part. My opinion about Naruto should be well known. Fairy Tail doesn't really do better, I'm just waiting for Gildarts to make an appearance.

Well, I wanted to start with Magi last week, but I changed my mind and picked Nanatsu no Tazai, which I recently dropped. I thought about giving Magi a try this or next weekend. And maybe I will pick up Vinland Saga, too. I hope I can trust your recommendations just like Jammin's.

I was glad to hear the news about HXH, but I'm not hyped at all like everyone else to be hones, eve though I'm aware that we will most likely get amazing chapters. I think that Togashi is an unreliable, lazy and not caring mangaka. I couldn't care less about whether he continues or not.

Not sure, if I'm going to watch Brynhildr until the end, but I will watch at least some more episodes, only for the OP-songs sake.

I completely missed how much time passed since the last chapter discussion. :lmao

Nobody wants 3c in the HXH section. Just let him be.
That one wasn't bad at all, though prolly your fault for actually believing some serious news being revealed on April 1 :p

1. Yeah, that's the easy way out =/ Let him train with Elder Kwon for all I care, the current way is just an asspull if you ask me. If it's that easy, why don't other people do the same? I mean yea sure, the author would prolly argue again with "his potential so high noob" but the same goes for other people in the manga too, so yeah.... kinda weird.

2. Will do ;)

3. Why did you drop NnT? I mean it's not amazing quality, but not bad at all either. And please start Magi dude, it's awesome. Same goes for Vinland Saga, there's no way you could be disappointed. Ofc you can trust my recs as much as Jammin's :hee

I was referring to what's to come in the anime, not the manga.

Gon vs. Pitou, Meruem and Komugi

Regarding the manga, I don't really care too much about what others think of Togashi. Lazy really is such a weird word, we simply are too just to mangaka's writing manga every day the whole week, that we consider guys who don't lazy. He simply prefers his private life, can't blame him for that. I wrote a long text about that in another HxH thread, so yeah, I'm actually happy that it returns. While I'm not happy about his working pace, I respect his opinion.

I want Nuno in the HxH threads :3c Or maybe not, just would like to here his opinion besides trolling.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I'm Itachi after all. I have amazing genjutsu to make you believe in my lies.

come on syx, join a few games =/
It's been more than one year since I last played LoL and even then I only played for a couple of weeks. Moreover, I'm not the biggest fan of that genre and the matches sure take too long for my taste. I don't plan on playing LoL. :/

@syx, what's your fav anime? =D If you answered that I was too lazy to notice =D
Anime? I'm don't watch many animes. Currently, it's only Hunter X Hunter, Gokukoku no Brynhildr and the Naruto fight scenes. But I got some recommendations like Railgun and Kill la Kill. Maybe, I will start watching 1-3 new series.

But syx has the Rinnegan. :nod
Yeah, he's like Obito. He has them but can't use them..... Ergo he's shit with them.
I'm a Rinnegan user with Itachi level genius. Which means I can stomp the shit out of current Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, 8 Gates Gai, Nagato, Hashirama, Kaguya, Hagoromo, Hagoromos out of the blue appearing brother, Ashura and Indra at the same time.

I heard someone did something good for me when I was away. I'm here to drop some cakes and cookies for that good Samaritan.

And hello there. Have you gotten bored of this thread? I like the way you interact with the douche-moe-min, so keep it up. :thumbs
Phiooooooooooo~!!!! I'm happy to see you back, and thank you very much for the sweet cookies and cakes. :blush
You know, I can't stand people who are rude to the users here you. I won't let that happen. No one harms the users you in this floor!

Nah, you can't get bored as long as phio is in the house. I promise that I won't hold back against 3c. However, I'm afraid to say that I possibly won't survive this encounter against him.

Silence, weaklings! Let your king speak his mind!

Either this thread lacks syx or you guys are talking too much.
Well he opened the door, we came in and then he left. :XD
Did we scare syx? :worrybunny
I want to write more frequently, but there are also other stuff I have to do. Actually, I'm pretty active with my phone here, but I don't write since it's a pain in the ass to post with it. I seriously need a tablet.

What other football leagues do you follow?

Yes, the current chapters are good; some of the revelations are absolutely pointless or mistimed that it just brings down the quality of the chapter. Naruto and Sasuke's powers are quite intriguing now, but I thought their meeting with Rikudo could've been better portrayed.
Well, I don't have pay TV for myself, so I can't watch many matches. I'm following the Premiere League, Primera Division, Bundesliga, Serie A, Süper Lig (turkish league) and I keep me updated about the top ranked teams in the portuguese and french league. I sympathize with Arsenal, Barcelona, AC Milan and Dortmund.

Naruto would have fared far better, if Kishi hadn't come up with that Rikudo stuff at all.

That one wasn't bad at all, though prolly your fault for actually believing some serious news being revealed on April 1 :p

1. Yeah, that's the easy way out =/ Let him train with Elder Kwon for all I care, the current way is just an asspull if you ask me. If it's that easy, why don't other people do the same? I mean yea sure, the author would prolly argue again with "his potential so high noob" but the same goes for other people in the manga too, so yeah.... kinda weird.

3. Why did you drop NnT? I mean it's not amazing quality, but not bad at all either. And please start Magi dude, it's awesome. Same goes for Vinland Saga, there's no way you could be disappointed. Ofc you can trust my recs as much as Jammin's :hee

I was referring to what's to come in the anime, not the manga.

Gon vs. Pitou, Meruem and Komugi

Regarding the manga, I don't really care too much about what others think of Togashi. Lazy really is such a weird word, we simply are too just to mangaka's writing manga every day the whole week, that we consider guys who don't lazy. He simply prefers his private life, can't blame him for that. I wrote a long text about that in another HxH thread, so yeah, I'm actually happy that it returns. While I'm not happy about his working pace, I respect his opinion.

I want Nuno in the HxH threads :3c Or maybe not, just would like to here his opinion besides trolling.
That bitch 3c did tooooo good with that interview. :darn

3. The characters of NnT didn't appeal to me, except for King and the plot lacked the vibe of danger. In +30 chapters I never felt that the protagonists were in serious trouble. I hope Magi can do it better.

Oh yeah, of course I'm hyped! As a reader, I wasn't a big fan of this arc. But the anime feels completely different. It's magnificent! And I'm quite interested in how Madhouse will handle the Election arc, since it's not so much about fighting. Can't wait for Ging, Pariston and LEORIO!

I don't expect a chapter every week, nor would I consider authors lazy who take more than a week to draw/write a chapter lazy. Togashi is just a different case. I'm also happy that he returns, but I surely not going nuts.

How many chapters did 3c read so far?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm a Rinnegan user with Itachi level genius. Which means I can stomp the shit out of current Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, 8 Gates Gai, Nagato, Hashirama, Kaguya, Hagoromo, Hagoromos out of the blue appearing brother, Ashura and Indra at the same time.
i am also a rinnegan user....but kept it hushhush because,you know....
i'm not a big fan of killing:p

so you like naruto and tog...like me....we are a minority...niichan will tell ya:thumbs
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's been more than one year since I last played LoL and even then I only played for a couple of weeks. Moreover, I'm not the biggest fan of that genre and the matches sure take too long for my taste. I don't plan on playing LoL. :/
You were just talking about it being fun and shit and now you reject us?!
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Yeah, saying he enjoyed the game and now he's like "meh played it for two weeks, was OK" :nah

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

How many chapters did 3c read so far?
I would say 420 but too bad hiatus hasn't lasted that long #puns.

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

If you haven't watched Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann we're done here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well, I don't have pay TV for myself, so I can't watch many matches. I'm following the Premiere League, Primera Division, Bundesliga, Serie A, Süper Lig (turkish league) and I keep me updated about the top ranked teams in the portuguese and french league. I sympathize with Arsenal, Barcelona, AC Milan and Dortmund.

Naruto would have fared far better, if Kishi hadn't come up with that Rikudo stuff at all.
Same for me here too. I watch very few matches but try to keep updated with the top leagues with relevant news and match results. La Liga and the Premier League have been really exciting. The best it has been in a long while. Who would you like to see wining those leagues?

:crying Thank you; it's been a rollercoaster season for us, one with a long drop at the end. Hopefully we can salvage our season with the FA cup trophy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Phiooooooooooo~!!!! I'm happy to see you back, and thank you very much for the sweet cookies and cakes. :blush
You know, I can't stand people who are rude to the users here you. I won't let that happen. No one harms the users you in this floor!

Nah, you can't get bored as long as phio is in the house. I promise that I won't hold back against 3c. However, I'm afraid to say that I possibly won't survive this encounter against him.
D'awwwwwwwwwwww. Yay for another knight! Let's fight hard! Especially against 3c! No worries, I have a lot of Phoenix Downs and recently started to learn "Life" spell.

I want to write more frequently, but there are also other stuff I have to do. Actually, I'm pretty active with my phone here, but I don't write since it's a pain in the ass to post with it. I seriously need a tablet.
Maybe it's just me, but most of the times writing in a tablet is not that much different to a phone except the screen being larger. Nothing beats real keyboard, of course. I was planning to make lecture notes with my tablet when I still had it around but eventually returned to paper and pen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
i am also a rinnegan user....but kept it hushhush because,you know....
i'm not a big fan of killing:p

so you like naruto and tog...like me....we are a minority...niichan will tell ya:thumbs
At least, you are doing it right. Nobody likes a showoff like 3c or me. But you got one thing wrong, I don't like Naruto... not anymore. :(

You still like it?

You were just talking about it being fun and shit and now you reject us?!
Yeah, saying he enjoyed the game and now he's like "meh played it for two weeks, was OK" :nah
I feel a bit uncomfortable here with both of you nagging at me. :lmao

Enjoying a single game makes no one a fan of said genre. Let's play CounterStrike or PS4 together. :)

I would say 420 but too bad hiatus hasn't lasted that long #puns.

If you haven't watched Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann we're done here.
Holy shit, I just realized that HXH would have more chapters than Naruto, if it were not for the hiatuses.

Then, we are done here. Isn't that the series LnDRash is a fan of?

Same for me here too. I watch very few matches but try to keep updated with the top leagues with relevant news and match results. La Liga and the Premier League have been really exciting. The best it has been in a long while. Who would you like to see wining those leagues?

:crying Thank you; it's been a rollercoaster season for us, one with a long drop at the end. Hopefully we can salvage our season with the FA cup trophy.
I have a grudge against Liverpool since the Champions League season 07/08, where they humiliated Besiktas with 8:0 (the biggest victory/loss in Champions League history). It was the probably the saddest day in my life as a football fan. That's why I don't want Liverpool to win anything.

It's been really a rollercoaster season for Arsenal. I honestly didn't expect them do win anything, but I have to admit that a little bit of hope arised in the middle of the season. The FA Cup should be a given now.

Normally, I would root for Barcelona in La Liga, but this season I don't. A win would just overshadow the issues they have. Not to mention that they played mediocre. Atletico Madrid should win the La Liga as well as the Champions League. They truly deserved it. More importantly, seeing Arda Turan holding both trophies would be a sight I probably won't see ever again.

D'awwwwwwwwwwww. Yay for another knight! Let's fight hard! Especially against 3c! No worries, I have a lot of Phoenix Downs and recently started to learn "Life" spell.



Maybe it's just me, but most of the times writing in a tablet is not that much different to a phone except the screen being larger. Nothing beats real keyboard, of course. I was planning to make lecture notes with my tablet when I still had it around but eventually returned to paper and pen.
You're such a kind person, even considering wasting Phoenix Downs for someone like me. :crying

Thanks for the info about the tablet. I was actually dead certain that a tablet would make a big difference when it comes to posting in forums. I will test it the next time I get my hands on one.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Holy shit, I just realized that HXH would have more chapters than Naruto, if it were not for the hiatuses.

Then, we are done here. Isn't that the series LnDRash is a fan of?
... you are quite slow aren't you? :blush

Yes indeed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I have a grudge against Liverpool since the Champions League season 07/08, where they humiliated Besiktas with 8:0 (the biggest victory/loss in Champions League history). It was the probably the saddest day in my life as a football fan. That's why I don't want Liverpool to win anything.

It's been really a rollercoaster season for Arsenal. I honestly didn't expect them do win anything, but I have to admit that a little bit of hope arised in the middle of the season. The FA Cup should be a given now.

Normally, I would root for Barcelona in La Liga, but this season I don't. A win would just overshadow the issues they have. Not to mention that they played mediocre. Atletico Madrid should win the La Liga as well as the Champions League. They truly deserved it. More importantly, seeing Arda Turan holding both trophies would be a sight I probably won't see ever again.
Oh I don't think I remember that one; that's quite...humiliating. That's one thing that always worries me when Arsenal play against a big team in the CL; what the aggregate scoreline will be. I was worried Bayern would cream us, but they've not been as good this season as last. Their style of football hasn't really helped them much in Europe.
If it's any consolation though, Liverpool whooped us too :bored.

I don't think it's a given for us to win the FA Cup, or should I said I don't want to think it is. Remember Birmingham vs Arsenal for the League Cup final a few years back? I thought it was gonna such a cake-walk that I decided "you know what, I'll work today and watch the match when I get home like a movie with some snack :hee". Then I began getting score updates at work....:emocat A terrible day being an Arsenal fan living in Birmingham.

Fully agreed with the comment about Barcelona this season. Rumour has it, Luis Enrique is being spoken to possibly replace him. I don't see many others coming over. I would love to see someone like Jurgen Klopp managing them, I love his style and approach to motivating players.
It would be great for Spanish football for Atletico to win the league and/or Champions League; bring more competition to the country's football among Barca and Real's monopoly of the league. With their loss in the last fixture, the league is no longer in Atletico's hands, but more neutrally balanced between them and Barca. I believe it'll come down to that final game between the two.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That bitch 3c did tooooo good with that interview. :darn

3. The characters of NnT didn't appeal to me, except for King and the plot lacked the vibe of danger. In +30 chapters I never felt that the protagonists were in serious trouble. I hope Magi can do it better.

Oh yeah, of course I'm hyped! As a reader, I wasn't a big fan of this arc. But the anime feels completely different. It's magnificent! And I'm quite interested in how Madhouse will handle the Election arc, since it's not so much about fighting. Can't wait for Ging, Pariston and LEORIO!

I don't expect a chapter every week, nor would I consider authors lazy who take more than a week to draw/write a chapter lazy. Togashi is just a different case. I'm also happy that he returns, but I surely not going nuts.

How many chapters did 3c read so far?
One of the few times where he did a good job? :derp

3. Magi can do better, no doubt about that xD You can believe me when I say it's a bit like early Naruto in the beginning, and then evolves into quite the complex Shounen. The mangaka basically is the opposite of Kishi nowadays, because the plot and development always feels coherent and planned out long ahead. At the moment it's the only shounen where I feel like the author really knows what she's doing, like how I felt with FMA. Right now it's in a very crucial arc plot-wise and is doing very well.
Regarding NnT I guess it's just a concept you're not too fond of then (a main character/characters already being damn strong since the beginning), I actually enjoy reading the series. It's not amazing but pretty entertaining.

To be honest I felt the same when I read the Ant Arc for the first time back then, but I reread most of it when the anime reached it and found it really great. I think the multiple hiatuses simply destroyed a lot of the experience, and the art in the magazine scans was horrible at times. I read the volume scans in my second go, so that was a lot better.

Leorio's return is going to be great :XD Though I'm one of the people who aren't that much of a fan of his (though ofc good too, HxH hardly has a bad character).

Regarding the multiple hiatuses look here: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...e-June-2014!?p=3466110&viewfull=1#post3466110
That's how I feel, mainly, and while I'm not going "OMG HE RETURNS" I'm pretty damn happy about it, because I still consider it one of the best manga out there.

He read none lol, otherwise I believe he would have a different opinion about the series :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh, you play CS:GO? I play a bit, but I'm terrible. I think Nuno has it, but he's never played with me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Oh, you play CS:GO? I play a bit, but I'm terrible. I think Nuno has it, but he's never played with me.
I'm terrible too. RIP
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
If you haven't watched Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann we're done here.
Still shameless advertising? Pfft.

You're such a kind person, even considering wasting Phoenix Downs for someone like me. :crying

Thanks for the info about the tablet. I was actually dead certain that a tablet would make a big difference when it comes to posting in forums. I will test it the next time I get my hands on one.
I am! I like to torture people then revive them from dead to torture them again. :x3

Haha, glad it helps. At least tablets can be useful to keep you alive during lectures, although in a sense you're not listening anymore. :lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top