*Looks at your avy*
She seems rather ready to do just that if you ask me...
She seems rather ready to do just that if you ask me...


That one wasn't bad at all, though prolly your fault for actually believing some serious news being revealed on April 13c's april fools' joke way way crueler. I even left the Naruto section, because I'm too ashamed. Look at what you did to me 3c...
1. It's okay from time to time, but the author really is exaggerating in Shioon's case, I agree. I'm also annoyed by the fact that we don't get a normal training arc. Seems like the author uses the Matrix training method as a shortcut, whenever he feels like making Shioon stronger. I would rather prefer Shioon training with one of the Elders and learning specific Sunwoo Clan techniques.
2. Tell me when you find something.
3. Agreed for the most part. My opinion about Naruto should be well known. Fairy Tail doesn't really do better, I'm just waiting for Gildarts to make an appearance.
Well, I wanted to start with Magi last week, but I changed my mind and picked Nanatsu no Tazai, which I recently dropped. I thought about giving Magi a try this or next weekend. And maybe I will pick up Vinland Saga, too. I hope I can trust your recommendations just like Jammin's.
I was glad to hear the news about HXH, but I'm not hyped at all like everyone else to be hones, eve though I'm aware that we will most likely get amazing chapters. I think that Togashi is an unreliable, lazy and not caring mangaka. I couldn't care less about whether he continues or not.
Not sure, if I'm going to watch Brynhildr until the end, but I will watch at least some more episodes, only for the OP-songs sake.
I completely missed how much time passed since the last chapter discussion.
Nobody wants 3c in the HXH section. Just let him be.



Or maybe not, just would like to here his opinion besides trolling.It's been more than one year since I last played LoL and even then I only played for a couple of weeks. Moreover, I'm not the biggest fan of that genre and the matches sure take too long for my taste. I don't plan on playing LoL. :/I'm Itachi after all. I have amazing genjutsu to make you believe in my lies.
come on syx, join a few games =/
Anime? I'm don't watch many animes. Currently, it's only Hunter X Hunter, Gokukoku no Brynhildr and the Naruto fight scenes. But I got some recommendations like Railgun and Kill la Kill. Maybe, I will start watching 1-3 new series.@syx, what's your fav anime? =D If you answered that I was too lazy to notice =D
But syx has the Rinnegan.![]()
I'm a Rinnegan user with Itachi level genius. Which means I can stomp the shit out of current Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, 8 Gates Gai, Nagato, Hashirama, Kaguya, Hagoromo, Hagoromos out of the blue appearing brother, Ashura and Indra at the same time.Yeah, he's like Obito. He has them but can't use them..... Ergo he's shit with them.
Phiooooooooooo~!!!! I'm happy to see you back, and thank you very much for the sweet cookies and cakes.I heard someone did something good for me when I was away. I'm here to drop some cakes and cookies for that good Samaritan.
And hello there. Have you gotten bored of this thread? I like the way you interact with the douche-moe-min, so keep it up.![]()

Silence, weaklings! Let your king speak his mind!
Either this thread lacks syx or you guys are talking too much.
Well he opened the door, we came in and then he left.![]()
I want to write more frequently, but there are also other stuff I have to do. Actually, I'm pretty active with my phone here, but I don't write since it's a pain in the ass to post with it. I seriously need a tablet.Did we scare syx?![]()
Well, I don't have pay TV for myself, so I can't watch many matches. I'm following the Premiere League, Primera Division, Bundesliga, Serie A, Süper Lig (turkish league) and I keep me updated about the top ranked teams in the portuguese and french league. I sympathize with Arsenal, Barcelona, AC Milan and Dortmund.What other football leagues do you follow?
Yes, the current chapters are good; some of the revelations are absolutely pointless or mistimed that it just brings down the quality of the chapter. Naruto and Sasuke's powers are quite intriguing now, but I thought their meeting with Rikudo could've been better portrayed.
That bitch 3c did tooooo good with that interview.That one wasn't bad at all, though prolly your fault for actually believing some serious news being revealed on April 1
1. Yeah, that's the easy way out =/ Let him train with Elder Kwon for all I care, the current way is just an asspull if you ask me. If it's that easy, why don't other people do the same? I mean yea sure, the author would prolly argue again with "his potential so high noob" but the same goes for other people in the manga too, so yeah.... kinda weird.
3. Why did you drop NnT? I mean it's not amazing quality, but not bad at all either. And please start Magi dude, it's awesome. Same goes for Vinland Saga, there's no way you could be disappointed. Ofc you can trust my recs as much as Jammin's
I was referring to what's to come in the anime, not the manga.
Gon vs. Pitou, Meruem and Komugi
Regarding the manga, I don't really care too much about what others think of Togashi. Lazy really is such a weird word, we simply are too just to mangaka's writing manga every day the whole week, that we consider guys who don't lazy. He simply prefers his private life, can't blame him for that. I wrote a long text about that in another HxH thread, so yeah, I'm actually happy that it returns. While I'm not happy about his working pace, I respect his opinion.
I want Nuno in the HxH threadsOr maybe not, just would like to here his opinion besides trolling.

i am also a rinnegan user....but kept it hushhush because,you know....I'm a Rinnegan user with Itachi level genius. Which means I can stomp the shit out of current Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, 8 Gates Gai, Nagato, Hashirama, Kaguya, Hagoromo, Hagoromos out of the blue appearing brother, Ashura and Indra at the same time.

You were just talking about it being fun and shit and now you reject us?!It's been more than one year since I last played LoL and even then I only played for a couple of weeks. Moreover, I'm not the biggest fan of that genre and the matches sure take too long for my taste. I don't plan on playing LoL. :/

I would say 420 but too bad hiatus hasn't lasted that long #puns.How many chapters did 3c read so far?
Same for me here too. I watch very few matches but try to keep updated with the top leagues with relevant news and match results. La Liga and the Premier League have been really exciting. The best it has been in a long while. Who would you like to see wining those leagues?Well, I don't have pay TV for myself, so I can't watch many matches. I'm following the Premiere League, Primera Division, Bundesliga, Serie A, Süper Lig (turkish league) and I keep me updated about the top ranked teams in the portuguese and french league. I sympathize with Arsenal, Barcelona, AC Milan and Dortmund.
Naruto would have fared far better, if Kishi hadn't come up with that Rikudo stuff at all.
Thank you; it's been a rollercoaster season for us, one with a long drop at the end. Hopefully we can salvage our season with the FA cup trophy.
D'awwwwwwwwwwww. Yay for another knight! Let's fight hard! Especially against 3c! No worries, I have a lot of Phoenix Downs and recently started to learn "Life" spell.Phiooooooooooo~!!!! I'm happy to see you back, and thank you very much for the sweet cookies and cakes.
You know, I can't stand people who are rude tothe users hereyou. I won't let that happen. No one harmsthe usersyou in this floor!
Nah, you can't get bored as long as phio is in the house. I promise that I won't hold back against 3c. However, I'm afraid to say that I possibly won't survive this encounter against him.
Maybe it's just me, but most of the times writing in a tablet is not that much different to a phone except the screen being larger. Nothing beats real keyboard, of course. I was planning to make lecture notes with my tablet when I still had it around but eventually returned to paper and pen.I want to write more frequently, but there are also other stuff I have to do. Actually, I'm pretty active with my phone here, but I don't write since it's a pain in the ass to post with it. I seriously need a tablet.
At least, you are doing it right. Nobody likes a showoff like 3c or me. But you got one thing wrong, I don't like Naruto... not anymore.i am also a rinnegan user....but kept it hushhush because,you know....
i'm not a big fan of killing
so you like naruto and tog...like me....we are a minority...niichan will tell ya![]()

You were just talking about it being fun and shit and now you reject us?!
I feel a bit uncomfortable here with both of you nagging at me.Yeah, saying he enjoyed the game and now he's like "meh played it for two weeks, was OK"![]()


Holy shit, I just realized that HXH would have more chapters than Naruto, if it were not for the hiatuses.I would say 420 but too bad hiatus hasn't lasted that long #puns.
If you haven't watched Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann we're done here.
I have a grudge against Liverpool since the Champions League season 07/08, where they humiliated Besiktas with 8:0 (the biggest victory/loss in Champions League history). It was the probably the saddest day in my life as a football fan. That's why I don't want Liverpool to win anything.Same for me here too. I watch very few matches but try to keep updated with the top leagues with relevant news and match results. La Liga and the Premier League have been really exciting. The best it has been in a long while. Who would you like to see wining those leagues?
Thank you; it's been a rollercoaster season for us, one with a long drop at the end. Hopefully we can salvage our season with the FA cup trophy.
You're such a kind person, even considering wasting Phoenix Downs for someone like me.D'awwwwwwwwwwww. Yay for another knight! Let's fight hard! Especially against 3c! No worries, I have a lot of Phoenix Downs and recently started to learn "Life" spell.
Maybe it's just me, but most of the times writing in a tablet is not that much different to a phone except the screen being larger. Nothing beats real keyboard, of course. I was planning to make lecture notes with my tablet when I still had it around but eventually returned to paper and pen.

... you are quite slow aren't you?Holy shit, I just realized that HXH would have more chapters than Naruto, if it were not for the hiatuses.
Then, we are done here. Isn't that the series LnDRash is a fan of?

Oh I don't think I remember that one; that's quite...humiliating. That's one thing that always worries me when Arsenal play against a big team in the CL; what the aggregate scoreline will be. I was worried Bayern would cream us, but they've not been as good this season as last. Their style of football hasn't really helped them much in Europe.I have a grudge against Liverpool since the Champions League season 07/08, where they humiliated Besiktas with 8:0 (the biggest victory/loss in Champions League history). It was the probably the saddest day in my life as a football fan. That's why I don't want Liverpool to win anything.
It's been really a rollercoaster season for Arsenal. I honestly didn't expect them do win anything, but I have to admit that a little bit of hope arised in the middle of the season. The FA Cup should be a given now.
Normally, I would root for Barcelona in La Liga, but this season I don't. A win would just overshadow the issues they have. Not to mention that they played mediocre. Atletico Madrid should win the La Liga as well as the Champions League. They truly deserved it. More importantly, seeing Arda Turan holding both trophies would be a sight I probably won't see ever again.
.
". Then I began getting score updates at work....
A terrible day being an Arsenal fan living in Birmingham.One of the few times where he did a good job?That bitch 3c did tooooo good with that interview.
3. The characters of NnT didn't appeal to me, except for King and the plot lacked the vibe of danger. In +30 chapters I never felt that the protagonists were in serious trouble. I hope Magi can do it better.
Oh yeah, of course I'm hyped! As a reader, I wasn't a big fan of this arc. But the anime feels completely different. It's magnificent! And I'm quite interested in how Madhouse will handle the Election arc, since it's not so much about fighting. Can't wait for Ging, Pariston and LEORIO!
I don't expect a chapter every week, nor would I consider authors lazy who take more than a week to draw/write a chapter lazy. Togashi is just a different case. I'm also happy that he returns, but I surely not going nuts.
How many chapters did 3c read so far?

Though I'm one of the people who aren't that much of a fan of his (though ofc good too, HxH hardly has a bad character).
I'm terrible too. RIPOh, you play CS:GO? I play a bit, but I'm terrible. I think Nuno has it, but he's never played with me.
So that's why you avoid it...KappaI'm terrible too. RIP

Still shameless advertising? Pfft.If you haven't watched Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann we're done here.
I am! I like to torture people then revive them from dead to torture them again.You're such a kind person, even considering wasting Phoenix Downs for someone like me.
Thanks for the info about the tablet. I was actually dead certain that a tablet would make a big difference when it comes to posting in forums. I will test it the next time I get my hands on one.

