Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for members with little/no JP knowledge. OP for instruction.)
Could somebody here help me with a comic from a strategy guide for Star Fox 64? Here is the comic on the left page:
What are they saying?
[Contents on the right hand side:]
[Speech bubble #1]
[box] Those who oppose Andorf-sama are enemies!!
I sooo want those goggles.
(Arrow pointing towards goggles in pic in box: ) *This thing*
[Speech bubble #2]
"Speaking of which, does that mean we aren't getting power-ups and whatnot? Mr. Mechanic~"
"Eeh..."
[Speech bubble #3]
[box] It's futile. I've put a lot of money into this.
"That's because you cast pearls before swine." [T/N: Either that is a typo, or it could be a reference since they've used the wrong kanji for "pearl.")
[Comic strip on the left:]
Story of Fly-catching battle ------ Part: 2
[1]
"Leon-sama!!"
"Revived and improved!! Yaaay"
[2]
"Head with 360 degree rotation"
"Above all, this agile movement with a possible catch rate of up to 300 flies per minute!!"
[3]
"With this, I won't lose to the likes of amphibians!!"
"I don't really like the sound of a place with 300 flies..."
[4]
*sob sob sob sob*
"It's not like I wanted to go there either..."
"Ahhh you made him cry again."
"But seriously~"