Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well it could either run it perfectly at 100+ fps...or not at all. Never know!
It is the best I can afford... :XD Let's hope for the best. If it doesn't work I just play Titanfall. :derp
I'm usually not a PC gamer anyway.
But playing such a game with friends... Is a different matter. :D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It is the best I can afford... :XD Let's hope for the best. If it doesn't work I just play Titanfall. :derp
I'm usually not a PC gamer anyway.
But playing such a game with friends... Is a different matter. :D
It was more a jab at Riot and their development. Even people with top of line specs can have trouble running the game well for some reason. I don't even get the framerate I used to when I first started playing.

Yeah I wasn't much of one either. Then LoL and the last Steam sale happened. :bored
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It was more a jab at Riot and their development. Even people with top of line specs can have trouble running the game well for some reason. I don't even get the framerate I used to when I first started playing.

Yeah I wasn't much of one either. Then LoL and the last Steam sale happened. :bored
Well it doesn't have to work perfectly... I'm only a graphics whore when it comes to my Play Station. I just want it to work without crushing my laptop.

I'm already scared of the Steam sales... *Shivers*
Never happens with Sony. They usually punch their followers in the face.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well it doesn't have to work perfectly... I'm only a graphics whore when it comes to my Play Station. I just want it to work without crushing my laptop.

I'm already scared of the Steam sales... *Shivers*
Never happens with Sony. They usually punch their followers in the face.
I'm just being sarcastic, but you do hear stories of people having top-end PCs but still having issues. Shouldn't be a problem with a new install on a new machine though.

There's so many good things on there...hard to resist :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm just being sarcastic, but you do hear stories of people having top-end PCs but still having issues. Shouldn't be a problem with a new install on a new machine though.

There's so many good things on there...hard to resist :XD
Well we will see. I'm still thinking about the OS... Not sure if I should let Win7 go just yet...

I heard some stories... Steam is merciless.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Chest size strong in this one :p
:derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
BVB had many misfortune this season. Pretty much the half A-squad was injured for at least half of the season and they still managed to reach the quarter final of the CL, the DFB cup final and second place in the Bundesliga. Klopp is an outstanding coach and I believe him if he says that he stays. He didn't prolong this contract till 2019 for nothing... He would've been an awesome DFB coach though... =/

The match in Camp Nou will be very hard. If Barcelona scores at any point in the match, I think that would seal the deal...
Ah! I wasn't aware that the team was crippled that much. It definitely then takes a very good manager to pull off what he did.
I've not read about it here, but has the topic come up there, of Klopp being the national team's coach?

I'd say even if they score first, Atletico would still fancy themselves to get a chance at goal. That is unless Barca scores then chooses a precautionary approach to the remainder of the match.

No, there is still one matchday left in the turkish league. Galatasaray (2.) and Besiktas (3.) won their last match and are still one point apart. Both of them play their last match at home. Galatasaray against the 14th, and Besiktas against the 8th.

Sky-senpai summed up BVB's season pretty well. I usually take the statements of players and managers with a grain of salt, but Jürgen Klopp is one of the very few people I trust.

A slightly above-average Atletico from this season should be able to not lose against Barcelona's best performance of this season.
Right, so that 2nd place is still up for grabs; cool. When did Fenerbahce clinch the league? They are at least 10 points clear of their nearest challenger.

Same here; with modern football heavily influenced by money rather than loyalty, a player can say one thing to the press, then do the other immediately after. But like you said Klopp fits into the category of one those whose character you really believe in.

Totally agree.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Right, so that 2nd place is still up for grabs; cool. When did Fenerbahce clinch the league? They are at least 10 points clear of their nearest challenger.
Because other teams sucked hard *rubs salt on syx's wound*

Joke aside, they seriously sucked. Fenerbahce didn't have the roster brought together to dominate or anything. It was a weird season in which pretty much every team resigned from the early stages. There is an immense gap between the top three and the rest, too, more noticeable than it has been in recent times. Turkish football seems to have taken yet another step back.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well in Spain you have a similar situation. Only England has a more balanced league.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Right, so that 2nd place is still up for grabs; cool. When did Fenerbahce clinch the league? They are at least 10 points clear of their nearest challenger.
Fenerbahce clinched the league ~3 weeks ago on the 31st matchday. The turkish league has 34 matchdays by the way. Well, I would like to tell you more, but as I said before, I barely watched many games. But I know many people who think exactly the same like Haku about this season. The turkish league was, is and will be never as good as people said, say and predict. Too much going wrong in the heads of the federation and the higher ups of each team.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I mean overall table-wise, it doesn't look that much different from the English league but there seems be huge gaps between the top positions to the rest; most 10points+ gaps. The english league has been particularly impressive this year. Long gone are the seasons when teams like Chelsea conceded less than 10 goals for the whole season or lost less than 5 games. Everyone can be beaten, it makes for an amazing neutral experience.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

I know exactly what Haise currently experiences...

syx' downfall
(Kaneki = naruto-niichan | Haise = syx)​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Great stuff, like usual :XD

And maybe it would help if you woulf answer my post in my thread friend :3c (and here the nagging starts!)

Did you try Fate/Stay Night by now/watched some more Akame episodes?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Fate VN works! :squee
The tutorial was great, there were no problems. Well, my notebook got a litte messy with all the backups and moving folders/files here and there. But in the end everything works, even the english language. Before you ask how far I watched it -> I didn't even make it through the prologue, just tested if it works.

Didn't watch Akame ga Kill past the first two episodes. But I didn't drop it. First comes F1, then Psycho-Pass and then some other matters I have to deal with today. By the way, in which order should I play the VNs?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Fate VN works! :squee
The tutorial was great, there were no problems. Well, my notebook got a litte messy with all the backups and moving folders/files here and there. But in the end everything works, even the english language. Before you ask how far I watched it -> I didn't even make it through the prologue, just tested if it works.

Didn't watch Akame ga Kill past the first two episodes. But I didn't drop it. First comes F1, then Psycho-Pass and then some other matters I have to deal with today. By the way, in which order should I play the VNs?
Great :zomg
Well like I told you, you can just skip the prologue + the first three days (basically until Saber finished her first fight with Lancer), only afterwards will you see new things and it saves you a lot of time. The prologue and the first three days were perfectly adapted in the anime, no need for you to read through that again.

F1 huh? I'm sure Hamilton will win the Championship, Rosberg lost this in the last few races.
Well it's originally one VN but the routes are divided in this release, so yeah... Fate first, then UBW, Heavens Feel last.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

man you're slow!

please tell me I can still joke here, I have to treat Nuno with kid's gloves at the moment...
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top