Well it could either run it perfectly at 100+ fps...or not at all. Never know!Intel Core i5-4210M 2x 2.6 GHz
8GB RAM
1TB HDD
NVIDIA GeForce 840M 2GB
Okay then.
Well it could either run it perfectly at 100+ fps...or not at all. Never know!Intel Core i5-4210M 2x 2.6 GHz
8GB RAM
1TB HDD
NVIDIA GeForce 840M 2GB
Okay then.
It is the best I can afford...Well it could either run it perfectly at 100+ fps...or not at all. Never know!
Let's hope for the best. If it doesn't work I just play Titanfall. 

It was more a jab at Riot and their development. Even people with top of line specs can have trouble running the game well for some reason. I don't even get the framerate I used to when I first started playing.It is the best I can afford...Let's hope for the best. If it doesn't work I just play Titanfall.
I'm usually not a PC gamer anyway.
But playing such a game with friends... Is a different matter.![]()

Well it doesn't have to work perfectly... I'm only a graphics whore when it comes to my Play Station. I just want it to work without crushing my laptop.It was more a jab at Riot and their development. Even people with top of line specs can have trouble running the game well for some reason. I don't even get the framerate I used to when I first started playing.
Yeah I wasn't much of one either. Then LoL and the last Steam sale happened.![]()
I'm just being sarcastic, but you do hear stories of people having top-end PCs but still having issues. Shouldn't be a problem with a new install on a new machine though.Well it doesn't have to work perfectly... I'm only a graphics whore when it comes to my Play Station. I just want it to work without crushing my laptop.
I'm already scared of the Steam sales... *Shivers*
Never happens with Sony. They usually punch their followers in the face.

Chest size strong in this oneYou've already decided his favorite champ, I see![]()

Well we will see. I'm still thinking about the OS... Not sure if I should let Win7 go just yet...I'm just being sarcastic, but you do hear stories of people having top-end PCs but still having issues. Shouldn't be a problem with a new install on a new machine though.
There's so many good things on there...hard to resist![]()
Chest size strong in this one![]()

Oh wow at my typoI learned from the best after all.![]()

Ah! I wasn't aware that the team was crippled that much. It definitely then takes a very good manager to pull off what he did.BVB had many misfortune this season. Pretty much the half A-squad was injured for at least half of the season and they still managed to reach the quarter final of the CL, the DFB cup final and second place in the Bundesliga. Klopp is an outstanding coach and I believe him if he says that he stays. He didn't prolong this contract till 2019 for nothing... He would've been an awesome DFB coach though... =/
The match in Camp Nou will be very hard. If Barcelona scores at any point in the match, I think that would seal the deal...
Right, so that 2nd place is still up for grabs; cool. When did Fenerbahce clinch the league? They are at least 10 points clear of their nearest challenger.No, there is still one matchday left in the turkish league. Galatasaray (2.) and Besiktas (3.) won their last match and are still one point apart. Both of them play their last match at home. Galatasaray against the 14th, and Besiktas against the 8th.
Sky-senpai summed up BVB's season pretty well. I usually take the statements of players and managers with a grain of salt, but Jürgen Klopp is one of the very few people I trust.
A slightly above-average Atletico from this season should be able to not lose against Barcelona's best performance of this season.
Because other teams sucked hard *rubs salt on syx's wound*Right, so that 2nd place is still up for grabs; cool. When did Fenerbahce clinch the league? They are at least 10 points clear of their nearest challenger.
Fenerbahce clinched the league ~3 weeks ago on the 31st matchday. The turkish league has 34 matchdays by the way. Well, I would like to tell you more, but as I said before, I barely watched many games. But I know many people who think exactly the same like Haku about this season. The turkish league was, is and will be never as good as people said, say and predict. Too much going wrong in the heads of the federation and the higher ups of each team.Right, so that 2nd place is still up for grabs; cool. When did Fenerbahce clinch the league? They are at least 10 points clear of their nearest challenger.

(and here the nagging starts!)
GreatFate VN works!
The tutorial was great, there were no problems. Well, my notebook got a litte messy with all the backups and moving folders/files here and there. But in the end everything works, even the english language. Before you ask how far I watched it -> I didn't even make it through the prologue, just tested if it works.
Didn't watch Akame ga Kill past the first two episodes. But I didn't drop it. First comes F1, then Psycho-Pass and then some other matters I have to deal with today. By the way, in which order should I play the VNs?
