Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

So at least you might have something to do... :XD

I can't watch Animoe right now. :pout
I watched the Mentalist and then a bunch of YT videos; some champions league stuff and training, etc.

Why not? :?bunny
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I watched the Mentalist and then a bunch of YT videos; some champions league stuff and training, etc.

Why not? :?bunny
Oh right tomorrow is the final... I care way less than I probably should.

I had work to do at the time. I'll watch my 4 weeklies now.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Oh right tomorrow is the final... I care way less than I probably should.

I had work to do at the time. I'll watch my 4 weeklies now.


Yeah, I'm not as excited but still looking forward to it.

Which series are they?

I'll start watching something from my hard drive again tomorrow. Maybe Toradora.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Yeah, I'm not as excited but still looking forward to it.

Which series are they?

I'll start watching something from my hard drive again tomorrow. Maybe Toradora.
I can only see half of the match and the Extra time, if there is one.

A series about card games, which is a disgrace to a show like YGO, a show about the treasures of a ghost girl, Date a Live II *__* and a romantic comedy, which has outstanding jokes but sucks at the comedy part.

Do it! Toradora is outstanding! One of my two 9,5/10 shows!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I can only see half of the match and the Extra time, if there is one.

A series about card games, which is a disgrace to a show like YGO, a show about the treasures of a ghost girl, Date a Live II *__* and a romantic comedy, which has outstanding jokes but sucks at the comedy part.

Do it! Toradora is outstanding! One of my two 9,5/10 shows!
Ah, you'll be working overnight agian?

Why don't you just drop some of these shows if they suck? Or have you gotten to the point where you've invested a lot of time in it and want to see it out to the end?

Oh really? 9.5 from the great animoe watcher? :zomg It must be something good then.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Ah, you'll be working overnight agian?

Why don't you just drop some of these shows if they suck? Or have you gotten to the point where you've invested a lot of time in it and want to see it out to the end?

Oh really? 9.5 from the great animoe watcher? :zomg It must be something good then.
Yup Friday and Saturday. Next week I am free again though. \o/

*Sucks at the romance part.
Not really. Wixoss has a nice dark plot for example. But the fact that this show should atcually try to advertize the card game, but fails so badly... I wonder why they don't learn. Yu-Gi-Oh! is probably the best card game in the world, thanks to the Anime which is still running. <.<
For the other ones... I already dropped the shows which were unbearable. Only Wixoss and Black Bullet are somewhat cringeworthy but the latter has an opening from fripside, so I look forward to hearing it every Tuesday. :XD

The other one is Kill la Kill btw. :nod
Toradora really is quite the show. :zomg
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Youre not working the whole of next week? sweet.

I wasn't aware Yugi-Oh was still running. Both anime and manga?

Ah, good choice. I think I gave KlK between 8-10. :amuse
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Youre not working the whole of next week? sweet.

I wasn't aware Yugi-Oh was still running. Both anime and manga?

Ah, good choice. I think I gave KlK between 8-10. :amuse
Well it is just a part time job and I usually work twice a week. But there are five weekends in May, So I only have to work four times.

The ANime just started a new season. The Manga stopped running years ago me thinks. There are some specials though to promote the new Anime.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Well it is just a part time job and I usually work twice a week. But there are five weekends in May, So I only have to work four times.

The ANime just started a new season. The Manga stopped running years ago me thinks. There are some specials though to promote the new Anime.
That's not too bad then.

I think they need to give the franchise a rest now. They've long since bled it dry.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

That's not too bad then.

I think they need to give the franchise a rest now. They've long since bled it dry.
Indeed. Could be worse. Only going to do this till August though.

Well the card game is as popular as ever and regarding marketing for new booster packs, there is nothing better than a new Anime. Especially if you introduce new rulings.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Indeed. Could be worse. Only going to do this till August though.

Well the card game is as popular as ever and regarding marketing for new booster packs, there is nothing better than a new Anime. Especially if you introduce new rulings.
What happens after August? got something else lined up?

True, but there needs to be new concepts or approaches to the genre otherwise it becomes dull like now.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

What happens after August? got something else lined up?

True, but there needs to be new concepts or approaches to the genre otherwise it becomes dull like now.
Well I begin my job training in August. :nod

Like what? This time the characters don't look like like cartoon fails so that is nice. The duels are more fun too.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Well I begin my job training in August. :nod

Like what? This time the characters don't look like like cartoon fails so that is nice. The duels are more fun too.
Oh awesome. What's the job?

Nothing that immediately comes to mind, since I don't watch the genre. I was on more about Yugioh than anything.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Oh awesome. What's the job?

Nothing that immediately comes to mind, since I don't watch the genre. I was on more about Yugioh than anything.
Working in a bank and hopefully I can climb up the latter fast, so that my dream won't stay a dream anymore. :D

Well YGO is #1 card game franchise. The only show that was able to be a good ad for the product. Well they actually explain/ed the rules in the Anime and it IS about the card game.
That is what makes it great. Other shows like Wixoss are like a show about football without playing a single match.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

And what is your dream?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Having a little house, a car, enough money to afford that and my beloved Otaku stuff and a maid. :blush
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

What's your dream, Bobby?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Having a little house, a car, enough money to afford that and my beloved Otaku stuff and a maid. :blush
That's a pretty modest dream. Until you mentioned getting a maid. WTF?! You better hope you get paid loads of money to afford that. Why can't you clean yourself?

What's your dream, Bobby?
You, of course :chu
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

That's a pretty modest dream. Until you mentioned getting a maid. WTF?! You better hope you get paid loads of money to afford that. Why can't you clean yourself?
Lol I was joking of course. :XD it would only be a small house anyway. :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Lol I was joking of course. :XD it would only be a small house anyway. :nod
Of course you were. Bet you already have her uniform in mind :heh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top