Re: Kimmin'
I've been called a pro
I've been called a pro


You're right; it's for shoulder and back massageBut I think for the reasons other than head massaging. *raise an eyebrow*
.
Then I was right to decline. For some reason, I only enjoy head massage. Probably because I often have headache. But I cannot enjoy it at all when people are trying to massage my shoulder or back. Usually I end up having more aches in those areas after the massage.You're right; it's for shoulder and back massage.
Then you've definitely never had one of Chaaklaat massagesThen I was right to decline. For some reason, I only enjoy head massage. Probably because I often have headache. But I cannot enjoy it at all when people are trying to massage my shoulder or back. Usually I end up having more aches in those areas after the massage.


Then you've definitely never had one of Chaaklaat massages
How often is "often"?![]()

Often. It's some kind of occupational hazard, so I don't really mind it these days.

Well it's not really something I'd want to be used to, but as long as you're okay.


What now?
Of course I'm okay.![]()

What.What now?
That's good to know. Ah, you know, I forgot to congratulate you on your progression with the interviews. I had only read your response to me in your thread, so didn't your mention of it to phio.
I just asked you what; you can't then turn it back to meWhat.
Oh, thanks.
.
I just asked you what; you can't then turn it back to me.
So this next round of interviews(whenever it is) will be the last one, right?


Good for you.![]()
Yep. The last one. With the COO.![]()
You're not the first one to call me that. What's up?Hey Mr.Kimono![]()
![]()

But It was the first time I *I* called you thatYou're not the first one to call me that. What's up?![]()
u ?
You know, I thought I replied to this.But It was the first time I *I* called you that![]()
Im good ... finally got homeu ?

.You know I'm not a fan of Miguel, right? I mean he has good songs but yeahthis boy continue to tear it up![]()

Well done, SkyNo I will call you Bawbie like always! Why would I change itYou know, I thought I replied to this.
I guess so. You gonna keep calling me that all the time now?
I just got back from cinema with my Cat.
