Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

Nah, yuki is one of my best friends on here. She just doesnt like to be nice, it hurts her nature.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kimmin'

suuuuuuuuuuuuuure...don't play innocent now
i notice you didn't quote me like usual....wanted me to shut up huh:toc
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

Nothing ever shuts you up :heh

I dunno why; maybe I'm just tired. :emocat
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kimmin'

bloodclot....now i talk to much:p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

You talk enough, Greg.

Long time since we caught up, though. How's things?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Kimmin'

Kimmin?...

..



.......ok
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kimmin'

You talk enough, Greg.

Long time since we caught up, though. How's things?
i'm alright....
so you moved....got your own place or the whole family moved?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kimmin'

:toc
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

Kimmin?...

..



.......ok

Hmmm? :?bunny

i'm alright....
so you moved....got your own place or the whole family moved?
Yeah, I moved. Just with my twin. My dad and brother still like....10mins away, so it's not that far.

I think I actually live closer to Imp now; if I remember he should be on the other side of my neighbourhood. I'll try and get him around when I'm free.

Something about you is not quite right.
I'm usually sexy? You're not the first to notice that :bob

No, I don't. :mono
Come on~! :glomp

You said so yourself. Unless you were kidding. :eyeroll
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kimmin'

aaaah....y'all got a little hangout huh?

party all night....party all night

 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

aaaah....y'all got a little hangout huh?

party all night....party all night

Yeah something like that; though I'm never really at home these days lol.

Nah, no party....yet :heh

Ah I forgot about this tune :dancin
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kimmin'

[video=dailymotion;xpnxd]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpnxd_parodie-eddie-murphy-joe-piscopo_fun[/video]

:toc
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

You don't like head massages? :heh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kimmin'

Oh, I do, but only when it is done by professionals.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top