Re: Kimmin'
Nah, yuki is one of my best friends on here. She just doesnt like to be nice, it hurts her nature.
Nah, yuki is one of my best friends on here. She just doesnt like to be nice, it hurts her nature.




i'm alright....You talk enough, Greg.
Long time since we caught up, though. How's things?
Something about you is not quite right.Why is that?![]()
No, I don't.But you "see" me nearly every day![]()

I always watch out.you are such a big flirt,bobby....watch out yuki
Nah, yuki is one of my best friends on here. She just doesnt like to be nice, it hurts her nature.


Kimmin?...
..
.......ok

Yeah, I moved. Just with my twin. My dad and brother still like....10mins away, so it's not that far.i'm alright....
so you moved....got your own place or the whole family moved?
I'm usually sexy? You're not the first to notice thatSomething about you is not quite right.

Come on~!No, I don't.![]()

You said so yourself. Unless you were kidding.

Yeah something like that; though I'm never really at home these days lol.aaaah....y'all got a little hangout huh?
party all night....party all night



"not quite right", I said. Sexy belongs to the category of "right".I'm usually sexy? You're not the first to notice that![]()
No.Come on~!![]()
I wasn't contradicting you. I justYou said so yourself. Unless you were kidding.![]()
."not quite right", I said. Sexy belongs to the category of "right".

Lol good then.I wasn't contradicting you. I just.

