Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

I've been called a pro :eyeroll
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kimmin'

But I think for the reasons other than head massaging. *raise an eyebrow*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kimmin'

You're right; it's for shoulder and back massage :eyeroll.
Then I was right to decline. For some reason, I only enjoy head massage. Probably because I often have headache. But I cannot enjoy it at all when people are trying to massage my shoulder or back. Usually I end up having more aches in those areas after the massage.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

Then I was right to decline. For some reason, I only enjoy head massage. Probably because I often have headache. But I cannot enjoy it at all when people are trying to massage my shoulder or back. Usually I end up having more aches in those areas after the massage.
Then you've definitely never had one of Chaaklaat massages :bob
How often is "often"? :s
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kimmin'

Then you've definitely never had one of Chaaklaat massages :bob
How often is "often"? :s
:heh

Often. It's some kind of occupational hazard, so I don't really mind it these days.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

:heh

Often. It's some kind of occupational hazard, so I don't really mind it these days.
:blush

Well it's not really something I'd want to be used to, but as long as you're okay.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

:notsure

Of course I'm okay. :hmph
What now? :hee

That's good to know. Ah, you know, I forgot to congratulate you on your progression with the interviews. I had only read your response to me in your thread, so didn't your mention of it to phio.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kimmin'

What now? :hee

That's good to know. Ah, you know, I forgot to congratulate you on your progression with the interviews. I had only read your response to me in your thread, so didn't your mention of it to phio.
What.

Oh, thanks.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kimmin'

I just asked you what; you can't then turn it back to me :hee.

So this next round of interviews(whenever it is) will be the last one, right?


Yep. The last one. With the COO. :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kimmin'

Hey Mr.Kimono :derp :glomp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kimmin'

You're not the first one to call me that. What's up? :amuse
But It was the first time I *I* called you that :hee

Im good ... finally got home :x3 u ?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kimmin'

this boy continue to tear it up:dancin
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

But It was the first time I *I* called you that :hee

Im good ... finally got home :x3 u ?
You know, I thought I replied to this. :amuse

I guess so. You gonna keep calling me that all the time now?

I just got back from cinema with my Cat :nod.
this boy continue to tear it up:dancin
You know I'm not a fan of Miguel, right? I mean he has good songs but yeah :eyeroll
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Kimmin'

Just a fast cut:






 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

I like the avatar on that last one :nod Well done, Sky
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kimmin'

You know, I thought I replied to this. :amuse

I guess so. You gonna keep calling me that all the time now?

I just got back from cinema with my Cat :nod.
No I will call you Bawbie like always! Why would I change it :nah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top