Only here for the food.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah.

Why are they reversed? I said anti-hero and villain, not anti-villain and hero.

Guess which.
My bad. Didn't pay enough attention while writing me thinks. :gwah

You're a villain. :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Yeah, some of my friends noted on how bad this tradition is. But it is already a tradition, so it can't be stopped just like that.

Then you should not be feeling excited. :hmph
Yes it can be stopped. Rise above it.

About anything? :worrybunny
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

My bad. Didn't pay enough attention while writing me thinks. :gwah

You're a villain. :nod
Why do you think so? I'm curious.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Yes it can be stopped. Rise above it.

About anything? :worrybunny
I never do it, and I don't encourage my friends to do it, but it doesn't mean I can stop the whole country.

About anything. :mono
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ah.

I never do it, and I don't encourage my friends to do it, but it doesn't mean I can stop the whole country.

About anything. :mono
Well, then it's not really an issue is it? as long as you or your friends are not involved. You have to stop being some wary of everything all the time. Surprises can be good.

There are things to get excited about. Or do you mean to tell me you never get excited about anything? :heh
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Ah.

Not as extreme as Jekyll and Hyde, but I am known to have many different personas.
I usually don't have any cause to bully girls. Girls and boys alike fear me though. For the girls, they said because I'm just so scary and psychopathic. I often invent new ways to torture and I love to tell them about it.
Well, actually there's one victim who's a female. But it's because she's so easy and fun to bully to the point where everybody bullies her, even those who are bullied. But even among the bullies, I am considered the top of the food chain. I may not be the one who bullies her the most, but I do it the best. I do it so efficiently too. My favorite method is to use the sharpest and shortest words.
Hmm. I think it's mostly because I didn't have any victim. In my major, most of the students are females and some of them were like me. The males were already so intimidated, they were already submissive. I spent my freshman year mostly in my major building, so I didn't get to see other guys from other majors. By sophomore year, I already grew out of the habit that I no longer got physical and chose to be verbal.
Can you switch between those as easy as an ambidextrous person can switch between left and right hand?
Oh, that's interesting. Might actually be tough if people think of you as "scary".
That's why I'm not a professional bully. I'd probably be the prince on a white horse for that girl and save her from bullying. Not because I believe it's justice, but because I believe it's injustice to team up against weak. One shot to kill would be more than enough.

I sense no deterioration in your verbal skills, so, the practice and effort is there, as I see it. The way you make it all sound makes me think that, were this a casino game, you'd be the dealer, always confident in her own win in the end.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

Well, then it's not really an issue is it? as long as you or your friends are not involved. You have to stop being some wary of everything all the time. Surprises can be good.

There are things to get excited about. Or do you mean to tell me you never get excited about anything? :heh
No, I just hate the feeling of being surprised. It feels like too much like someone sneaking up behind me without me knowing. Not a pleasant feeling.

Well, I get excited about a lot of things... which many people find unusual or scary. You surely are aware I'm always excited about my 2D boyfriends? Or about new ways to torture and new victims?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

Can you switch between those as easy as an ambidextrous person can switch between left and right hand?
Oh, that's interesting. Might actually be tough if people think of you as "scary".
That's why I'm not a professional bully. I'd probably be the prince on a white horse for that girl and save her from bullying. Not because I believe it's justice, but because I believe it's injustice to team up against weak. One shot to kill would be more than enough.

I sense no deterioration in your verbal skills, so, the practice and effort is there, as I see it. The way you make it all sound makes me think that, were this a casino game, you'd be the dealer, always confident in her own win in the end.
Yeah, no problem. I use my personas as I wish anytime and anywhere.
Well, at times it can be tough, but at other times, it makes some things easier. I actually enjoy from seeing some people's expression of fear when they see me.
I often said to her that we bullied her because we love her, which was true really. If we really didn't like her, we would have ignored her existence. And she's aware of that, which was why she holds no hatred for our teasing and bullying. If anything, I wager she actually enjoyed it, either she's a masochist or that she just liked being the center of attention.
Actually, I don't have to win particularly. As long as I can make my opponents squirm, letting them know that I can win when I want to, it's enough. :3c

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Well I'm not evil but you still are very mean to me without a reason. :crying
Only a villain would do that. :nod
It is never without reason. I just enjoy being mean to people, which is why, yes, I'm a villain.
Anti-hero actually can be mean too, but for reasons more justifiable.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

A female harem lead eh? Attagirl... o/
You take what you can, even if they're 2D. :mono
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah.

It is never without reason. I just enjoy being mean to people, which is why, yes, I'm a villain.
Anti-hero actually can be mean too, but for reasons more justifiable.

You take what you can, even if they're 2D. :mono
Which is the reason for a villain yes... :XD

I only have on 2D girlfriend. My one and only. :luv
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

Which is the reason for a villain yes... :XD

I only have on 2D girlfriend. My one and only. :luv
There are just too many 2D boys who are desirable, so I can't choose one. Since they are fictional anyway, there's nothing wrong with having a harem of 2D boys. :mono
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Ah.

Yeah, no problem. I use my personas as I wish anytime and anywhere.
Well, at times it can be tough, but at other times, it makes some things easier. I actually enjoy from seeing some people's expression of fear when they see me.
I often said to her that we bullied her because we love her, which was true really. If we really didn't like her, we would have ignored her existence. And she's aware of that, which was why she holds no hatred for our teasing and bullying. If anything, I wager she actually enjoyed it, either she's a masochist or that she just liked being the center of attention.
Actually, I don't have to win particularly. As long as I can make my opponents squirm, letting them know that I can win when I want to, it's enough. :3c
That's a cool talent you have there, in that case.
That was kind of what I expected in terms of the answer here.
With no offense, or, oh well, never mind, with offense, that is a pathetic being's way of reaction. No one with an ounce of pride would accept that, either, apart from, as you called it out, a masoschist or an attention-seeker.
Oh.. I can mark these words for my to-be-written-in-a-faraway-future book, sadism section!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah.

There are just too many 2D boys who are desirable, so I can't choose one. Since they are fictional anyway, there's nothing wrong with having a harem of 2D boys. :mono
I totally understand that reasoning and I thought of a harem too... But my heart only belongs to one 2D girl. :luv
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ah.

No, I just hate the feeling of being surprised. It feels like too much like someone sneaking up behind me without me knowing. Not a pleasant feeling.

Well, I get excited about a lot of things... which many people find unusual or scary. You surely are aware I'm always excited about my 2D boyfriends? Or about new ways to torture and new victims?
Well being caught by surprise is slightly different to being surprised with gifts or a special event in your honour, but I guess a surprise is a surprise in the end.

Oh yes, how can I forget your 2D boyfriends :amuse. New ways to torture people is nothing to get excited about :nah
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah.

That's a cool talent you have there, in that case.
I don't consider it a talent, really. It just shows how superficial I am.

With no offense, or, oh well, never mind, with offense, that is a pathetic being's way of reaction. No one with an ounce of pride would accept that, either, apart from, as you called it out, a masoschist or an attention-seeker.
It's not a matter of pride, I think. If anything, it actually makes us all closer to each other, because you can only do this kind of things without giving offense to your best friends. Relationships between best friends are indeed weird.

Oh.. I can mark these words for my to-be-written-in-a-faraway-future book, sadism section!
Don't forget to put my name in that section! :cheez

I totally understand that reasoning and I thought of a harem too... But my heart only belongs to one 2D girl. :luv
Who is this girl anyway?


Well being caught by surprise is slightly different to being surprised with gifts or a special event in your honour, but I guess a surprise is a surprise in the end.

Oh yes, how can I forget your 2D boyfriends :amuse. New ways to torture people is nothing to get excited about :nah
Yeah, well. I just hate not knowing what's happening around me.

I get excited about it anyway. It's not something I can control.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Ah.

I don't consider it a talent, really. It just shows how superficial I am.
It's like being a gardener. If you let the weeds be, their roots will grow stronger and you'll never be able to shake them off. So, yeah, superficial is better, in this context, I think.

It's not a matter of pride, I think. If anything, it actually makes us all closer to each other, because you can only do this kind of things without giving offense to your best friends. Relationships between best friends are indeed weird.
Makes me feel weird a bit. I never had this kind of relationship going on with anyone. Is this the moment when it finally dawns upon me that I'm a loner for real, I wonder.
Moment of enlightenment is sure blissful.

Don't forget to put my name in that section! :cheez
But of course. The issue is whether it's going to be a novel or a random compilation. If it's a novel, I'll give you a power role to make sure I get the most out of your character. Pragmatist arrives at me.
Now, if I can get more, maybe I'll get to reproduce a different version of Orwell's Animal Farm, nice.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

I have never been able to finish watching Shakugan no Shana. I just can't get "it" from the anime.
 
Top