Only here for the food.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Exactly. I will always remember your sacrifices, Haku. :mono
Me, too, if I'm still in one piece, of course :zomg
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Hm, are they really "not happy" from your perspective or just from the common impression they would leave you call them sad or anything? Because when I write something happy for myself and make a friend read it, the usual reaction is "I'm sure tough things will let up soon :comfort" and I'm dumbfounded.
They are not happy from anybody's perspective. Either someone dies or heartbroken. I almost made all of the characters die too. I have that tendencies to kill off my characters as I please, but of course, it won't make a good story if I do that.

Persistence sure was a factor. And I needed friends, too, since you can't really beat that thing solo :fan
Then go find your companions. :XD

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

I'm just trying to spot your weak points.

But I don't follow your rules... :3c
You're not gonna find them.

My place, my rules. You screw with my rules, I screw with you.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

A job :zomg Congrats yuki o/
Thanks! :hee

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

What kind of job?! :zomg
The uniqlo one. :zomg Just received the notification email this afternoon.

It's not about wise or not. It's about.... dealing with things efficiently.
Or you're just lazy.

And now you're treating yourself above Sephiroth? I don't get you anymore.
Have you ever get me?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

They are not happy from anybody's perspective. Either someone dies or heartbroken. I almost made all of the characters die too. I have that tendencies to kill off my characters as I please, but of course, it won't make a good story if I do that.
Hmm, I see. Well, you know, there are stories in which characters tend to have something incomplete left in them, but still keep moving on and it's a melancholic, yet not tragic end. Maybe you could write something like that.
Then again, I guess that wouldn't be anything happy, either, right.

Then go find your companions. :XD
Will do once I get enough practice on the board xD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

I have time.

I'm a dark cactus. Don't underestimate me.
Well now, you sound like a freeloader with too much time on his hand. If you can live for thousands of years, you're welcome to try.

Oh, I never underestimate anyone. That will be a stupid mistake. But screwing with people is not that hard. :mono
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Well now, you sound like a freeloader with too much time on his hand. If you can live for thousands of years, you're welcome to try.

Oh, I never underestimate anyone. That will be a stupid mistake. But screwing with people is not that hard. :mono
Nah I actually pay for what I'm doing but I will use my free time to find your vulnerable spots. No worries.

How do you want to screw with a cactus? I have needles.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Hmm, I see. Well, you know, there are stories in which characters tend to have something incomplete left in them, but still keep moving on and it's a melancholic, yet not tragic end. Maybe you could write something like that.
Then again, I guess that wouldn't be anything happy, either, right.
I want to write something comedic, you see, so I want to avoid anything sad, melancholic or tragic. Sadly, I only have a dark sense of humor. Too much schadenfreude.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Nah I actually pay for what I'm doing but I will use my free time to find your vulnerable spots. No worries.

How do you want to screw with a cactus? I have needles.
Good luck then. You will need it. Badly. But I suppose I have to admit you're quite persistent. An admirable trait, that.

A simple knowledge about cactus is all I need. :mono
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Good luck then. You will need it. Badly. But I suppose I have to admit you're quite persistent. An admirable trait, that.

A simple knowledge about cactus is all I need. :mono
Woah did you just praise me? o___O But yeah I will find it... *Liam Neeson voice*

I'm not that simple. I am a dark cactus. I have the powers of darkness at my command.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Woah did you just praise me? o___O But yeah I will find it... *Liam Neeson voice*

I'm not that simple. I am a dark cactus. I have the powers of darkness at my command.
I am evil, not stupid. Not underestimating means that you have to recognize your opponent's strength.

I am the darkness, boy. Don't forget that.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

I am evil, not stupid. Not underestimating means that you have to recognize your opponent's strength.

I am the darkness, boy. Don't forget that.
You're a worthy opponent. :mono

Which means I have complete control over you? Cool. That was easy. :3c
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

I want to write something comedic, you see, so I want to avoid anything sad, melancholic or tragic. Sadly, I only have a dark sense of humor. Too much schadenfreude.
It is kind of difficult to expand such understanding, but it is doable; you can lighten your comedy approach. Though it would need quite a patience to endure the path of taking a liking to something you initially have distance between.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A Job! Finally!

Congrats on the new job, yuki. Do you know much about your role and schedule yet?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: A Job! Finally!

our favorite tsundere got a job, i'm happy for you :hee what's the job?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Job! Finally!

You're a worthy opponent. :mono

Which means I have complete control over you? Cool. That was easy. :3c
I am never not worthy. The question is whether you are worthy.

Remember, just as you can control the darkness, the darkness can control you. It's just a matter of whether you are strong enough to fight the darkness in its entirety.

It is kind of difficult to expand such understanding, but it is doable; you can lighten your comedy approach. Though it would need quite a patience to endure the path of taking a liking to something you initially have distance between.
I love comedy, it's just that I don't really have the means to create it myself.

Congrats on the new job, yuki. Do you know much about your role and schedule yet?
Thanks! ;)
Role? Yes. At least I have an idea, thanks to the tour of the factories.
Schedule? No. Probably in July.

Attagirl! Omedeto. So you'll be working at Bandung then? When do you start?
Arigatou! Eh, nope. The office is in Jakarta. Though I'll be out of town often to visit the factories. As I said before, probably July.

No one in this world does not know I am lazy.
Sometimes I wonder if I influence you too much. When we first met, you were a diligent one.

I was making a point.

our favorite tsundere got a job, i'm happy for you :hee what's the job?
Stop calling me tsundere. :-_-
Production staff in uniqlo.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Job! Finally!

I love comedy, it's just that I don't really have the means to create it myself.
Oh, I see. When you talked about your sense of humor, I thought you were referring to a lack of understanding in that sense.
I can only write comedy in a sarcastic tone, so, I'm not that better in doing so, I believe.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Job! Finally!

I am never not worthy. The question is whether you are worthy.

Remember, just as you can control the darkness, the darkness can control you. It's just a matter of whether you are strong enough to fight the darkness in its entirety.
That is something you have to find out on your own.

The darkness will always be my tool. I won't be controlled by a mere tool.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A Job! Finally!

Thanks! ;)
Role? Yes. At least I have an idea, thanks to the tour of the factories.
Schedule? No. Probably in July.
That's nice. Well, hopefully you'll enjoy it :)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Job! Finally!

Oh, I see. When you talked about your sense of humor, I thought you were referring to a lack of understanding in that sense.
I can only write comedy in a sarcastic tone, so, I'm not that better in doing so, I believe.
Yeah well, I guess we all can use some help from comedians.

That is something you have to find out on your own.

The darkness will always be my tool. I won't be controlled by a mere tool.
But that is also something that you have to prove.

Darkness is never a mere tool. The fact that you are saying that means that you are well on the way of going to the dark side. What did I say to you about underestimating your opponent?

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

That's nice. Well, hopefully you'll enjoy it :)
Yeah. I really, really hope so. :derp
 
Top