Re: Gosh Dang It to Heck.

Me, too, if I'm still in one piece, of courseExactly. I will always remember your sacrifices, Haku.![]()

Me, too, if I'm still in one piece, of courseExactly. I will always remember your sacrifices, Haku.![]()

They are not happy from anybody's perspective. Either someone dies or heartbroken. I almost made all of the characters die too. I have that tendencies to kill off my characters as I please, but of course, it won't make a good story if I do that.Hm, are they really "not happy" from your perspective or just from the common impression they would leave you call them sad or anything? Because when I write something happy for myself and make a friend read it, the usual reaction is "I'm sure tough things will let up soon" and I'm dumbfounded.
Then go find your companions.Persistence sure was a factor. And I needed friends, too, since you can't really beat that thing solo![]()

You're not gonna find them.I'm just trying to spot your weak points.
But I don't follow your rules...![]()
Thanks!A jobCongrats yuki o/

The uniqlo one.What kind of job?!![]()
Just received the notification email this afternoon.Or you're just lazy.It's not about wise or not. It's about.... dealing with things efficiently.
Have you ever get me?And now you're treating yourself above Sephiroth? I don't get you anymore.
I have time.You're not gonna find them.
My place, my rules. You screw with my rules, I screw with you.
Especially when it comes to bed. No one messes with the bed.It's sinister to make sacrifices on the way, but those are necessary sometimes, too![]()
Hmm, I see. Well, you know, there are stories in which characters tend to have something incomplete left in them, but still keep moving on and it's a melancholic, yet not tragic end. Maybe you could write something like that.They are not happy from anybody's perspective. Either someone dies or heartbroken. I almost made all of the characters die too. I have that tendencies to kill off my characters as I please, but of course, it won't make a good story if I do that.
Will do once I get enough practice on the board xDThen go find your companions.![]()
Well now, you sound like a freeloader with too much time on his hand. If you can live for thousands of years, you're welcome to try.I have time.
I'm a dark cactus. Don't underestimate me.

Nah I actually pay for what I'm doing but I will use my free time to find your vulnerable spots. No worries.Well now, you sound like a freeloader with too much time on his hand. If you can live for thousands of years, you're welcome to try.
Oh, I never underestimate anyone. That will be a stupid mistake. But screwing with people is not that hard.![]()
I want to write something comedic, you see, so I want to avoid anything sad, melancholic or tragic. Sadly, I only have a dark sense of humor. Too much schadenfreude.Hmm, I see. Well, you know, there are stories in which characters tend to have something incomplete left in them, but still keep moving on and it's a melancholic, yet not tragic end. Maybe you could write something like that.
Then again, I guess that wouldn't be anything happy, either, right.
Good luck then. You will need it. Badly. But I suppose I have to admit you're quite persistent. An admirable trait, that.Nah I actually pay for what I'm doing but I will use my free time to find your vulnerable spots. No worries.
How do you want to screw with a cactus? I have needles.

Woah did you just praise me? o___O But yeah I will find it... *Liam Neeson voice*Good luck then. You will need it. Badly. But I suppose I have to admit you're quite persistent. An admirable trait, that.
A simple knowledge about cactus is all I need.![]()
I am evil, not stupid. Not underestimating means that you have to recognize your opponent's strength.Woah did you just praise me? o___O But yeah I will find it... *Liam Neeson voice*
I'm not that simple. I am a dark cactus. I have the powers of darkness at my command.
You're a worthy opponent.I am evil, not stupid. Not underestimating means that you have to recognize your opponent's strength.
I am the darkness, boy. Don't forget that.


It is kind of difficult to expand such understanding, but it is doable; you can lighten your comedy approach. Though it would need quite a patience to endure the path of taking a liking to something you initially have distance between.I want to write something comedic, you see, so I want to avoid anything sad, melancholic or tragic. Sadly, I only have a dark sense of humor. Too much schadenfreude.
Attagirl! Omedeto. So you'll be working at Bandung then? When do you start?The uniqlo one.Just received the notification email this afternoon.
No one in this world does not know I am lazy.Or you're just lazy.
Wut MomHave you ever get me?

what's the job?
I am never not worthy. The question is whether you are worthy.You're a worthy opponent.
Which means I have complete control over you? Cool. That was easy.![]()
I love comedy, it's just that I don't really have the means to create it myself.It is kind of difficult to expand such understanding, but it is doable; you can lighten your comedy approach. Though it would need quite a patience to endure the path of taking a liking to something you initially have distance between.
Thanks!Congrats on the new job, yuki. Do you know much about your role and schedule yet?

Arigatou! Eh, nope. The office is in Jakarta. Though I'll be out of town often to visit the factories. As I said before, probably July.Attagirl! Omedeto. So you'll be working at Bandung then? When do you start?
Sometimes I wonder if I influence you too much. When we first met, you were a diligent one.No one in this world does not know I am lazy.
I was making a point.Wut Mom![]()
Stop calling me tsundere.our favorite tsundere got a job, i'm happy for youwhat's the job?

Oh, I see. When you talked about your sense of humor, I thought you were referring to a lack of understanding in that sense.I love comedy, it's just that I don't really have the means to create it myself.
That is something you have to find out on your own.I am never not worthy. The question is whether you are worthy.
Remember, just as you can control the darkness, the darkness can control you. It's just a matter of whether you are strong enough to fight the darkness in its entirety.
That's nice. Well, hopefully you'll enjoy itThanks!
Role? Yes. At least I have an idea, thanks to the tour of the factories.
Schedule? No. Probably in July.

Yeah well, I guess we all can use some help from comedians.Oh, I see. When you talked about your sense of humor, I thought you were referring to a lack of understanding in that sense.
I can only write comedy in a sarcastic tone, so, I'm not that better in doing so, I believe.
But that is also something that you have to prove.That is something you have to find out on your own.
The darkness will always be my tool. I won't be controlled by a mere tool.
Yeah. I really, really hope so.That's nice. Well, hopefully you'll enjoy it![]()
