COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

People sure take time to spam. Spam can commence without brain, tell them that.
Well I can tell YOU that. Look at you. Petty. Not even 9000 posts with your long time on this forum. What is your excuse woman?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I can teach you how to spam. :nod
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Well I can tell YOU that. Look at you. Petty. Not even 9000 posts with your long time on this forum. What is your excuse woman?
I do not spam. It is beyond my level and comprehension. I always make my posts with careful thinking, even when my brain is not working properly. That is my excuse, Sensei.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

oh we're back to sensei =D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

About a lot of stuff.
True, there was quite a lot over the last few months XD The breaking point (meaning getting on his blacklist uh oh :kappa) was when I dared to criticize SAO though. Or in more detail, the second half of the anime. I mean it's fine if someone says he still enjoyed it or something, but saying the second part was epic and flawless comes down to being a masive fanboy - which he is, no doubt about that. I even pointed out the most awful stuff in detail, like Asuna turning into a generic damsel in distress, but in return he just went "You can't understand me, you too dumb, no point talking to you" lulz. I clearly remember going all WTF when I read that.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Sounds incredibly silly.

The massive agreement is that SAO post first arc sucked balls. How one can deem someone stupid for not agreeing to it being flawless is beyond me. Maybe it's epic in subjective terms, but objectively it was not epic. Not even the entire first arc was epic objectively. They should've kept Aicrad(?) as 24 episodes and given it a justified length and proper pacing. Also that arc had its flaws. It started well but ended abruptly and without satisfaction.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Please don't start it again... :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

What? Afraid of discussing the Shakespeare work?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Sounds incredibly silly.

The massive agreement is that SAO post first arc sucked balls. How one can deem someone stupid for not agreeing to it being flawless is beyond me. Maybe it's epic in subjective terms, but objectively it was not epic. Not even the entire first arc was epic objectively. They should've kept Aicrad(?) as 24 episodes and given it a justified length and proper pacing. Also that arc had its flaws. It started well but ended abruptly and without satisfaction.
Well I agree but I never cared about SAO too much so don't really feel like discussing this any further. The series had a lot of flaws, it's beyond me how someone can't see them but whatever.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Please don't start it again... :XD
We can discuss all we want, we're on the blacklist :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I just have a bad feeling... :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Woah that did sound really deep.

I'm so glad that senpai has finally noticed me.

My heart is making doki doki the whole time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Wtf, me and Nuno noticed you so long ago!!! :gwah
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Woah that did sound really deep.

I'm so glad that senpai has finally noticed me.

My heart is making doki doki the whole time.
niichan will protect u and I will protect niichan =) its ok friend let ur feelings out <3
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I just wanted to use this for once... :XD

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

niichan will protect u and I will protect niichan =) its ok friend let ur feelings out <3
Nuno bro! :hug
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

My heart is still in 100% doki doki mode.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

My heart goes doki doki all the time when I visit Nuno's thread
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Wtf, me and Nuno noticed you so long ago!!! :gwah
I like how you answer for me. I wasn't aware we were a couple?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

My heart goes doki doki all the time when I visit Nuno's thread
=O I feel the kawaii coming back with such lovely comments. I'm bracing myself for the "jk ofc".
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

No Nuno... We all love you. :hug
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top