Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4
Well I can tell YOU that. Look at you. Petty. Not even 9000 posts with your long time on this forum. What is your excuse woman?People sure take time to spam. Spam can commence without brain, tell them that.

) was when I dared to criticize SAO though. Or in more detail, the second half of the anime. I mean it's fine if someone says he still enjoyed it or something, but saying the second part was epic and flawless comes down to being a masive fanboy - which he is, no doubt about that. I even pointed out the most awful stuff in detail, like Asuna turning into a generic damsel in distress, but in return he just went "You can't understand me, you too dumb, no point talking to you" lulz. I clearly remember going all WTF when I read that.



