COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I like how you answer for me. I wasn't aware we were a couple?

=O I feel the kawaii coming back with such lovely comments. I'm bracing myself for the "jk ofc".
I'm just stating the obvious duuuuude

No, it's time for pure and real love :glomp

No Nuno... We all love you. :hug
And we love you :hug
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Daaaaaaaaw. What did I do to earn that much love?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I should be a cupid. :nod
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Welcome friend. May I take your order =)
One beer please.


Also, started watching attack on titan again some days ago. Finished the season, now off to read the manga.

k it was good

...

:C
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I only have Dornish Wine. Will that suffice?

HAHA LOOOL. You're the best man ;D

I'd say classic blai.

I need to read like 7 chapters or something too, maybe less. I kind of let them pile up a bit.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Don't read them if you have something better to do.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

its but proper for me to drop something a couple of times. like ttgl or drrr. else i cant appreciate the quality of it.

hows stuff btw?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

xi0 I'll make my Steam profile publicly available today; Do you get turned on? :kappa
Thank fking god...I was about to delete you

Dude I know TSM is shit right now but please calm your tits down :kappa
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET FUKT :oooh

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Wtf Nuno, you ignored my last post... /niichan :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Indeed I did. Nothing interesting to add besides "yes kiwi is a god" :kappa
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Indeed I did. Nothing interesting to add besides "yes kiwi is a god" :kappa
wtf, so tsundere of you chami-chan /niichan :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I am tsundere because I ignore ur comment? Interest :kappa

I asked you a question and you replied. That's the END rip in pasta.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I am tsundere because I ignore ur comment? Interest :kappa

I asked you a question and you replied. That's the END rip in pasta.
Makes sense

 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

God where did you find that?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

2 trolls interactings, very interesting :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

2 trolls interactings, very interesting :kappa
three nao? :kappa
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

three? where?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

the dog?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

:doge
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top