
But I taught you how to protect yourself, but of course there's always a special place for you~The one you all should protect and love is over hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
/neglected child
Not worth your time, they just made like 3 different series to jump on the hype train. None of them is above average if you ask me.Thank you. Are the other SnK stories any good or interesting now that I've read the, uh, "original"?
Yes, and today's too.Nuno did you watch the latest NGNL ep by now?
gj friend ^.^"Finished" SnK on MangaFox now. Wat.
Well if any might be worth checking it's Before The Fall, but even then you have to wonder how much is actually canon, considering it's from another author.Aaw, I was hoping they would be really awesome and give more depth and tell me more about the world as I find it exciting! BUT OK, ;C
Any other nice superu-mungu-desu tips? :3

Hm, I guess so. Oh, well, it's fine. Thanks anyway.But I taught you how to protect yourself, but of course there's always a special place for you~

I'll take a look at Magi, halted Farmland saga, waiting for a bunch of chapters and then I'll read it all so I can finish that arc and start at the next, hopefully more interesting one. Thanks for the tip tho :3I say Magi or Vinland Saga might be to your liking :3
Jokes aside, you know nothing about Magi. I won't go and say it's on the same level as FMA, it's not, but in terms of a coherent plot it seems almost equal. I like when I feel like the mangaka knows what (s)he's doing, and has stuff planned ahead.Magi or Vinland Saga...as if that's a choice![]()
It starts a bit slow, so you might need some patience. For some it clicks right away (like with me xD) but I know some who only started to really enjoy it after the first 30 chapters or so. Anyway, I think you won't regret itI'll take a look at Magi, halted Farmland saga, waiting for a bunch of chapters and then I'll read it all so I can finish that arc and start at the next, hopefully more interesting one. Thanks for the tip tho :3
Right...so which of them would you suggest if you could only choose one?Jokes aside, you know nothing about Magi. I won't go and say it's on the same level as FMA, it's not, but in terms of a coherent plot it seems almost equal. I like when I feel like the mangaka knows what (s)he's doing, and has stuff planned ahead.
Uhm... that's impossible to answer. Both are way too different to suggest one or the other, it depends what you're looking for. I think Magi is among the best advventure shounen atm, but ofc that has it's limit.. Vinland Saga is a way more real story. Or do you want to know if I would suggest reading Magi to you? x'DRight...so which of them would you suggest if you could only choose one?