COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I'm considering to buy you one just for the lulz

Kamina glasses huh? A rather predictable choice, I'm going to buy you a pair if I see one.
But be on the lookout, maybe you find something great!

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

The type of pillow is a "body pillow" because of it's dimensions. If it has a pillow case like that it's a waifu pillow.
send me a pillow with u on it ba-be
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Not sure I want to discuss about what you call that stuff lol. You call it waifu pillow, I call it body pillow.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

But be on the lookout, maybe you find something great!
Getting greedy? :derp Yeah, let's see. I prefer to surprise people, so be ready for whatever.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

b-but, the kamina glasses! nii-sama?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Yeah okay dude, I got it XD

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

send me a pillow with u on it ba-be
Gary x Nuno headcanon
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

nii-sama send me all the amazing gifts??

btw you can send me couple things and I pay ofc =D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

send me a pillow with u on it ba-be
Dats gr8, ur gr8

Not sure I want to discuss about what you call that stuff lol. You call it waifu pillow, I call it body pillow.
A body pillow is something a lot of people have. I have one. It's just a double/bigger-sized pillow.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

nii-sama send me all the amazing gifts??

btw you can send me couple things and I pay ofc =D
Wow now you're getting greedy for real huh? xD I doubt I have an unlimited amount of money on me, so don't expect a bunch of expensive stuff. Give me a list of what you would want and I will see what I can do, without promising anything.

A body pillow is something a lot of people have. I have one. It's just a double/bigger-sized pillow.
I'm going to continue to call it body pillow, no matter what you say.

Here, see: http://www.amazon.com/Gurren-Lagann..._sbs_hg_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0BA8X9ZND4T49RSD7XEF

looking at the stuff below... wow.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I'm just jk nii-sama, buy what u want =) It's more fun that way.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Just decide what you want dude, don't put all that pressure on me!!!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Just decide what you want dude, don't put all that pressure on me!!!
You're a guy that likes to be on top? :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I found out yday NGNL is only gonna be 12 episodes this season. My heart is shattered....
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I found out yday NGNL is only gonna be 12 episodes this season. My heart is shattered....
With the massive success it has had so far, a second season seems more than likely. There's enough stuff to adapt anyway. Until then watch some other good stuff, not Darker than Black :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I don't want to watch something else. I want NGNL.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Yeah that's just great. Though Leo is obviously hyped, lel.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Yeah that's just great. Though Leo is obviously hyped, lel.
SAO is to Leo what Fate is to me what TTGL is to you what NGE is to Gary and so on... everyone has the one series he hypes above the clouds.

Use the void NGNL leaves to start HxH

lulz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top