COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Wtf...I don't really hype NGE above the clouds. I acknowledge that the last Rebirth movie wasn't that good.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Yeah and I acknowledge that Deen made a shitty adaption of Fate/Stay Night. You obviously remain reasonable, even if you hype stuff. Ofc there is the bad kind of hyping to, where criticism isn't allowed at all... which reminds me of Leo.... :s
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I only hype TTGL above the clouds because Simon's drill was made to pierce the heavens... wtf even the anime supports the hype, it's canon :kappa

plus TTGL IS actually a godly show, unlike SAO. LOL. To even compare them is disgusting!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I only hype TTGL above the clouds because Simon's drill was made to pierce the heavens... wtf even the anime supports the hype, it's canon :kappa

plus TTGL IS actually a godly show, unlike SAO. LOL. To even compare them is disgusting!
Not to annoy you but I think there are many who wouldn't call TTGL godlike :XD Ofc less hate and more hype/love then SAO, but not everyone loves the all over the top ridiculousness, gar stuff and whatnot.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

MAL rating says enough, haters can stfu :kappa

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

On a serious note I find that argument rather irrelevant. There's always a taste for someone. Some don't like comedy, some don't like thrillers, some don't like sci-fi, so all movies in those categories for those people will naturally be harder to like equally to categories they naturally like. That doesn't take away from the movies being superb, or the series, or the books. That argument is flat out stupid. ASOIAF is a godlike fantasy book series. OK so my mother hates fantasy, so what, that doesn't mean it's not a godlike series of novels. It's after all regarded as one of the best fantasy series of all time. Star Wars (the original trilogy) are one of the most popular sci-fi movies of all time, a classic. One could call them godlike. My mother generally doesn't like sci-fi either, but can handle it more easily than fantasy, she likes Back to the Future movies for example. Doesn't take away from the movies' status. TTGL is a massively popular anime series in its genre, and is a godlike show. If benelori thinks it sucks it's OK, he's into bloodsucking vampires and creepy tongue Sannin. That doesn't take away from the show.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

MAL rating says enough, haters can stfu :kappa

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

On a serious note I find that argument rather irrelevant. There's always a taste for someone. Some don't like comedy, some don't like thrillers, some don't like sci-fi, so all movies in those categories for those people will naturally be harder to like equally to categories they naturally like. That doesn't take away from the movies being superb, or the series, or the books. That argument is flat out stupid. ASOIAF is a godlike fantasy book series. OK so my mother hates fantasy, so what, that doesn't mean it's not a godlike series of novels. It's after all regarded as one of the best fantasy series of all time. Star Wars (the original trilogy) is one of the most popular sci-fi movies of all time, a classic. One could call them godlike. My mother generally doesn't like sci-fi either, but can handle it more easily than fantasy, she likes Back to the Future movies for example. Doesn't take away from the movies' status. TTGL is a massively popular anime series in its genre, and is a godlike show. If benelori thinks it sucks it's OK, he's into bloodsucking vampires and creepy tongue Sannin. That doesn't take away from the show.
Well my point was that your view is biased to, and you call TTGL godlike because you're a "sucker" (or whatever you wanna call it) for that stuff, while TTGL certainly wasn't perfect XD

/digging my own grave
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Nah it wasn't perfect, but it was close enough in its genre, wtf. Almost nothing is perfect if you wanna go into such details. I could probably nitpick something on every single show/series/movie or whatever.

Yeah you are digging your own grave.

I don't really consider myself biased, at least not fully. Most of my "harsh" promoting is mainly joking. I never say "TTGL is the best show ever" and mean it objectively. I'm able to see its flaws, though I might not agree with them. All stories are subject to subjective opinions anyway. This topic is boring to me so I'll stfu.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Nah it wasn't perfect, but it was close enough in its genre, wtf. Almost nothing is perfect if you wanna go into such details. I could probably nitpick something on every single show/series/movie or whatever.

Yeah you are digging your own grave.

I don't really consider myself biased, at least not fully. Most of my "harsh" promoting is mainly joking. I never say "TTGL is the best show ever" and mean it objectively. I'm able to see its flaws, though I might not agree with them. All stories are subject to subjective opinions anyway. This topic is boring to me so I'll stfu.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

oh god you just won this thread :uguu
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Glad I could be of service :uguu

btw dude I'm really in love with this song atm, am I the only one? XD

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

uh I don't know? I don't even remember it from the show. I love the OST where they normally win/turn around something, often a "victorious OST". Also I'm super into the ending song.

yes you wonned this thread!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

uh I don't know? I don't even remember it from the show. I love the OST where they normally win/turn around something, often a "victorious OST". Also I'm super into the ending song.

yes you wonned this thread!
Not sure when it was used either, but whatever XD

You mean this one right?


(not the official version, this a worse but still good fanmade track)

That makes me so happy :D

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

wow that ava haha :XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

yeah that one, makes me so hype every taaaaaaaiiime :XD

I go "du du du dududu du du du dududu" ^.^

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

I saw an opportunity for a quick fun act and I seized it! Victory is mine!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Nuno you're so cute... I wanna hug you!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Yep, I think after Kill La Kill this is going to be the next great OST.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...Game-No-Life?p=3803077&viewfull=1#post3803077

Awesome NGNL references :blush
Hmm, maybe, but there's only really 1 (the one you linked) plus the OP/ED that really stand out in my mind right now. The OST is really good but in KlK there were more songs that were super good to me. Also Don't Lose Your Way was just way above that level to me.

Nuno you're so cute... I wanna hug you!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4



KAWAII!!! :luv
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

thank nii :3
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Cuteness level: Over 9000!!!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Hmm, maybe, but there's only really 1 (the one you linked) plus the OP/ED that really stand out in my mind right now. The OST is really good but in KlK there were more songs that were super good to me. Also Don't Lose Your Way was just way above that level to me.
Well maybe not KLK level (which was goddamn high anyway XD) but still pretty good I think. NGNL is a smaller project anyway, so the OST isn't as huge as KLK.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top