Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Not really, it´s just my personal preference. There are many here who enjoy cheering, i would even say that in a few stadiums here in Germany, the atmosphere belongs to one of the best in the world but my reasons for going to a stadium are different
Germans and Englishmen are known for being amongst the worlds, I dare say top 2 most noisy/passionate at stadiums. If you watch Spanish football, the stadium is a graveyard in comparison if teams are performing poorly. Of course some prefer to be quiet, but for the entire stadium to be almost silent is so stupid to me. You gotta cheer your team on as a group even if some prefer to be silent, and that's completely OK.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

WTF! unexpected but GJ Brazil! Still prefer Croatia <3
Unexpected? You are clearly noob!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Just now I realise that Neymar's yellow card in the first half was because he hit Modric in the face. Wtf.

Germans and Englishmen are known for being amongst the worlds, I dare say top 2 most noisy/passionate at stadiums.
The World = Europe I guess?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
The World = Europe I guess?
I guess, yeah. I don't really know all that much about asian, african, south american and north american fan styles xD

The only thing I know is that South African fans are OP! VUVUZEEELAAAAA ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Do Vuvuzela count there? *shivers*

Edit: Heh, 3c was faster XP
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Just now I realise that Neymar's yellow card in the first half was because he hit Modric in the face. Wtf.



The World = Europe I guess?
Yes neymar should have received a red. On belgian television, there is a referee analysing the game and he is going nuts. Croatia was stolen.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well, we won. Like we say here in Brazil. :derp



Oscar was the best of the game. Great match. Next is Mexico, which is always troublesome.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yes neymar should have received a red. On belgian television, there is a referee analysing the game and he is going nuts. Croatia was stolen.
Brazil and their Robo Bonito :ohaielmo

I guess, yeah. I don't really know all that much about asian, african, south american and north american fan styles xD
I'd said that the most noisy are ours and Uruguayans', and Brazil when they are ahead.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Oscar was superb that game. He deserved to score.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, we won. Like we say here in Brazil. :derp



Oscar was the best of the game. Great match. Next is Mexico, which is always troublesome.
You disgust me.

Don't worry, Mexico is terrible. You're gonna easily beat them and everyone is gonna forget what happenned today.
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Hope Spain advances as second in the group, since that would mean Brazil - Spain in the next round
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, we won. Like we say here in Brazil. :derp



Oscar was the best of the game. Great match. Next is Mexico, which is always troublesome.
Lol great match... The referee gave you the victory and nothing else...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
posted a kleenex pic on mazino's facebook, he deleted it. the salt is kickin' in :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Well yeah, given how you performed tonight, they very well might be
Well how many times have you seen someone have a slightly rocky start only to improve over the tournament though? Imagine the nerves they had in the opening game. brazil has by far the most pressure on them. Next match is going to be way easier in terms of nerves, and they have settled in a bit.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Brazil dominated the game, as I predicted past week. They were a hard opponent, but they I doubt in any moment that we would win.



:derp
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Lol great match... The referee gave you the victory and nothing else...
Oscar could've still scored and they won 2-1... You never know what would happen if the penalty wasn't given.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Doesn't matter what you consider "dominated". Croatia might not have performed well enough to win, but it isn't like Brazil did either.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Brazil dominated the game, as I predicted past week. They were a hard opponent, but they I doubt in any moment that we would win.
I'd say Brazil looked great first half, apart from Marcelo's derp obviously, but in the majority of the second half your team looked rather tame. Our commentators and English commentators too said the same things, I watched both on and off. Obviously the penalty (which was super free) gave you momentum.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oscar could've still scored and they won 2-1... You never know what would happen if the penalty wasn't given.
Croatias defense was rock solid. Everything is possible in Football. But Brazil was bad tonight.
Of course Oscar was outstandng but still... The referee was clearly pro Brazil...

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Brazil dominated the game, as I predicted past week. They were a hard opponent, but they I doubt in any moment that we would win.
Your fanboyism is really unrivaled. *bows*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top