So am I. Well it is possibly the strongest squad Germany ever had. If we still don't win the title... Dunno...I was fairly surprised that Löw didn't get sacked after that match. As I said before the WC began, if there's one thing that will prevent Germany from winning the WC, it'll be Löw or Löw's tactics. I might've liked to have seen Hitzfeld (Switzerland's manager) manage Germany for this WC.
Yeah, this was a good match, but Portugal didn't really show up, CR7 was clearly still a bit injured (He lacked his usual attacking verve and it didn't help that his fellow attackers couldn't pass to save their lives. Did you see when Nani just had to square it to CR7 for a good shot and the ball only traveled half of the distance to him?), and then Pepe ended any possibility of the match being a contest after they were down 2-0.
Portugal never does. They just can't win against us. A team that only depends on one player won't beat Germany. Like Argentina with Messi.
Yes he wasn't at 100% but would that have changed something? Boeteng was completely on fire again. The whole german defense was outstanding.
And Pepe... Well he is Pepe...



.