Only here for the food.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Job! Finally!

I guess I hit a nerve?
You did. If you hit my nerves once, you get a warning. If you do it twice, you take a hit back yourself. Do it a third time and we are through.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

Thanks for the warning. :blush
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

Everywhere I see two names only, striking their conversations here and there. So close to world domination! :arf

And that sounds tough, yuki, about the job. Good luck!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

Everywhere I see two names only, striking their conversations here and there. So close to world domination! :arf

And that sounds tough, yuki, about the job. Good luck!
That sounds mean :worrybunny

phio-chan, have you been taking lessons from yuki-san to become a fully-fledged bully :worrybunny
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

That sounds mean :worrybunny

phio-chan, have you been taking lessons from yuki-san to become a fully-fledged bully :worrybunny
Hm. I wrote above a while ago that I am not sure either. I believe that this situation is a result of interaction of various factors. I may have the trait inside of me, sleeping deep inside. Meeting and talking with yuki may spark the trait up. And getting bullied in real life by those I called friends probably makes me feel like I have to release this anger to someone else.

Or you're just bully-able.

That. :blush
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

Hm. I wrote above a while ago that I am not sure either. I believe that this situation is a result of interaction of various factors. I may have the trait inside of me, sleeping deep inside. Meeting and talking with yuki may spark the trait up. And getting bullied in real life by those I called friends probably makes me feel like I have to release this anger to someone else.

Or you're just bully-able.

That. :blush
Oh, a latent bully!
I should be venting out at someone, too, to keep the chain of bullying up and going, then \o/

I'd prefer not to be one, but I fear I might be :worrybunny
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

Don't worry. My friends said I'm also bully-able.

Such fate. :mono
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

The chain of bully is for real!

Now, I don't feel alone in being bully-able anymore, thanks a lot :zomg
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

The chain of bully is for real!

Now, I don't feel alone in being bully-able anymore, thanks a lot :zomg
I'm not sure if it's something worthy of being zomg-ed.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

I'm not sure if it's something worthy of being zomg-ed.
Maybe I'm a simple person that can overreact to any ounce of positive development, after all Tee-hee~

The words I use and the "Tee-hee~" in the end sounded all too contrasting now.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Job! Finally!

It's not a facepalm moment, it's what everyone should think of.
Well, yeah. I suppose.

Well, if the "hidden" truth is that you are being loved, it's better if they can't keep the facade up, methinks.

I have made a reputation for myself with that kindness in the past :mono
I'm a bit at loss here. I don't really get what you mean.

Ah. Good for you.

Star Wars is meh. Yu-Gi-Oh is cool.

I know right?

Because I like to observe.
You better hope no other Star Wars fans see that post of yours.

You're weird overall, so it is not a surprise, really.

Well, I never (and will ever) make the first move, so I guess we're at a standstill.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Job! Finally!

You better hope no other Star Wars fans see that post of yours.

You're weird overall, so it is not a surprise, really.

Well, I never (and will ever) make the first move, so I guess we're at a standstill.
I believe in the heart of the cards.

Thank you for this compliment. :blush

Yeah... Hmm... Want a coffee?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

Everywhere I see two names only, striking their conversations here and there. So close to world domination! :arf

And that sounds tough, yuki, about the job. Good luck!
They sure are like parasites, huh?

Thanks. I don't know how tough it'll be until I actually do it, but I suppose I'm resilient enough. This is not going to be the first spartan job I do. Tough training is needed to make one tougher. :mono

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Don't worry. My friends said I'm also bully-able.

Such fate. :mono
In the food chain, you'll be in the middle, I reckon. You can 'eat' others, but you can also be 'eaten' by those stronger and more experienced than you are in bullying. :mono

The chain of bully is for real!

Now, I don't feel alone in being bully-able anymore, thanks a lot :zomg
The chain has always been real. :mono

You should work harder if you don't want to be bully-able.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

I believe in the heart of the cards.

Thank you for this compliment. :blush

Yeah... Hmm... Want a coffee?
I would have said "May the Force be with you", but I suppose it will be useless for you. The Force is not with you anyway...

Sure.

I don't drink coffee.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

I would have said "May the Force be with you", but I suppose it will be useless for you. The Force is not with you anyway...

Sure.

I don't drink coffee.
Yeah. But the heart of the cards is. :nod

How about a tea?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Job! Finally!

The chain has always been real. :mono

You should work harder if you don't want to be bully-able.
I know, but I'm coming to this realization just now as a rookie.

Hardening my defence would work, I assume?


I'm a bit at loss here. I don't really get what you mean.

Ah. Good for you.
I mean I'd prefer that if they failed to keep their feelings of love to themselves. It's better to know when you are being loved, wouldn't you agree?

Is it? Maybe. Sometimes, it backfires, as all other character traits do, I guess.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

Yeah. But the heart of the cards is. :nod

How about a tea?
However we don't know currently which is stronger. *raise an eyebrow*

I could murder a cup of tea!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

However we don't know currently which is stronger. *raise an eyebrow*

I could murder a cup of tea!
We can't test that though. I don't own a Duel Disc...

That sounds great. Which kind of tea do you prefer?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Job! Finally!

I know, but I'm coming to this realization just now as a rookie.

Hardening my defence would work, I assume?
Huh. You have a lot to learn then.

Both offense and defense. In bullying, more often than not, offense is the best defense. :mono

I mean I'd prefer that if they failed to keep their feelings of love to themselves. It's better to know when you are being loved, wouldn't you agree?

Is it? Maybe. Sometimes, it backfires, as all other character traits do, I guess.
I'd say it depends on the situation.

Just don't do it too often. That's what makes things backfired. As the good bard says, "you can't have too much of a good thing."

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

We can't test that though. I don't own a Duel Disc...

That sounds great. Which kind of tea do you prefer?
And I don't have a Jedi or Sith on hand.

My favorite will be Earl Grey.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Job! Finally!

And I don't have a Jedi or Sith on hand.

My favorite will be Earl Grey.
Seems like this will be yet another tie...

Will do. It will arrive in the next 6-12 hours.
 
Top